Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Size R

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Size S

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
I'm lucky.....my right hand ring finger a size N,left hand ring M and 1/2 but that is occupied already!!!

Middle finger would probably need at least a P poss Q for long term wear.

All my fingers vary between L, M, and N so I wear Rocks rings where I can, and Have special rings sized for the other fingers :1:

I'm an M on my ring finger on my left hand. But surely it depends on which finger you like to wear your rings?

I'm an R on right ring finger. But to save the credit cards going into meltdown I'm content with buying the gents rings and wear them on middle and ring fingers of right hand. I also go for anything that's suitable to wear as a pinky ring.

This is simply a poll (anonymous) to see the average ring size.

Have put it in the Rocks.tv section for their information! :smile

Their are only a max of ten options I can post, if your size is not mentioned specifically, please specify what it is - oh and if you are male as well please post that you are in the thread!

Must point out we is not all Laydeez :1:

Must point out we is not all Laydeez :1:

Yes I know Mr Jones - but could only have ten options - so for the men, in the details, I just asked (if they are interested) to just tick the >other< option then put their size in the thread and specify that they are male.

(I had YOU in mind when I mentioned our male ring wearers :biggrin)

Yes I know Mr Jones - but could only have ten options - so for the men, in the details, I just asked (if they are interested) to just tick the >other< option then put their size in the thread and specify that they are male.

(I had YOU in mind when I mentioned our male ring wearers :biggrin)

I deffo is no Laydee but I am a size U or T or V depending on who sells the ring. :1:

just been looking at the poll results, was surprised to see the sizes most popular are a L and N, but what a wide variety of sizes we all are lol

Latest posts

Back