Your QVC membership number

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mines 7 digits starting with a 1. I joined when they first started. (To buy a food processor that got used about twice... :giggle:)

Mine is 8 starting 33 but it's my second one. Many years ago they were doing an offer for new members in this area with a money off coupon and as I had just moved I opened a new account to get a discount. Was that naughty?! :giggle: I am sad though because when Pipa was ordering something on air I had a REALLY close look at the TV screen to see if the price showed a staff discount as she was waving her iPad around :bandit:. Couldn't see anything though :(

Mine has 8 digits, beginning with 4. I think I joined around 10 years ago. And have spent thousands since then. :giggle:

Last edited:
Mine is 8 digits but the first 2 are zero's and then a 1.

I did join in 1993 though!

Inge x

Mine's 8 starting with a 2 ~ I wish I could remember when I joined. Years and years ago and I must have spend thousands with them. I wish my account would detail everything right from the beginning like other accounts do. I'd really love to see it all.... well maybe not... but it would be interesting and we do have a right to know these things.

Mine has 15 characters featuring letters (both upper and lower case) , several numbers and a * at the end

Mine's 8 starting with a 2 ~ I wish I could remember when I joined. Years and years ago and I must have spend thousands with them. I wish my account would detail everything right from the beginning like other accounts do. I'd really love to see it all.... well maybe not... but it would be interesting and we do have a right to know these things.

If you ring CS they can get a full record for you. It comes in the post, takes a couple of weeks.

Thanks BB ~ I'll have to work up the courage to do it I think. I'd love to know all the gory details, but I admit I'm scared to see the truth in black and white.

Thanks BB ~ I'll have to work up the courage to do it I think. I'd love to know all the gory details, but I admit I'm scared to see the truth in black and white.

not doing it! Probably would have afforded two if not three world cruises on what they've had from me over the years!

Latest posts

Back