You Just Wouldn't ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Doh!, I told you, I wasn't going to keep it......my intentions were pure as the driven snow - not that we see much of that round here.....
See, when a girl is disadvantaged by her size and finds something that looks good, and it's flattering, well, she just HAS to have it...:p:p

She just has to have two!!!

Are you saying I remind you of a fat scottish policeman then?.
When I asked KWC what she had been buying I was not expecting a list as long as that.
I am very pleased you have been f.a.r.ting Almerida and can I say that I am more like Helen Mirren in prime suspect although obviously a lot younger.(cough):)

I didn't mean physically as you well know!! I meant that winsome, harmless way you have of drawing the truth out of people before pouncing on them like a tiger! Poor kitten didn't stand a chance.
Lucky you if you look like Helen Mirren by the way.! She is a credit to "ladies of an age" as Glen Campbell woudl say.

I didn't mean physically as you well know!! I meant that winsome, harmless way you have of drawing the truth out of people before pouncing on them like a tiger! Poor kitten didn't stand a chance.
Lucky you if you look like Helen Mirren by the way.! She is a credit to "ladies of an age" as Glen Campbell woudl say.

I probably do look more like Rebus than Helen Mirren.
As for Kitten, less of the sympathy please. She knows she should have been f.a.r.ting and not recklessly spending.

Kitten, you make me feel strangely virtuous!!

Well now you can feel even more virtuous Almerinda, 'cos I changed ny mind & bought not only the Nails Inc TSV but the Nails Inc Autumn/Winter Collection as well.........! *gasp*

They are for PRESSIES Loveheart, OK? (It won't be OK of course but there you go, too late now! Hee hee!) They are pressies though, honest, gonna split them between a couple of the DDs to dish out to each other/friends etc. as 'isms' as they're all a bit short of cash now!
'Course, they mainly like pinks & purples, so there might be the odd brown/green/red colour left over...........oopsie!

I did tell LH I only had a few bits left to get for Xmas but then I thought, why go to the non-existant decent shops in town, trudge round for hours shoulder to shoulder with all the other despondant oiks when I can just slump in front of the TV & make a few clicks of a mouse..........? :rolleyes: :D

Xmas - sorted - done - bring on the food/chocs/biccies/alcohol, I is ready! :cool:

Yes, the black one, Almerinda. It's slightly draped round the middle, which is great for less-than-perfect tums, thigh length, lovely material....

I think a jewel-coloured pashmina would set it off a treat......:cool::eek:;)

Well now you can feel even more virtuous Almerinda, 'cos I changed ny mind & bought not only the Nails Inc TSV but the Nails Inc Autumn/Winter Collection as well.........! *gasp*

They are for PRESSIES Loveheart, OK? (It won't be OK of course but there you go, too late now! Hee hee!) They are pressies though, honest, gonna split them between a couple of the DDs to dish out to each other/friends etc. as 'isms' as they're all a bit short of cash now!
'Course, they mainly like pinks & purples, so there might be the odd brown/green/red colour left over...........oopsie!

I did tell LH I only had a few bits left to get for Xmas but then I thought, why go to the non-existant decent shops in town, trudge round for hours shoulder to shoulder with all the other despondant oiks when I can just slump in front of the TV & make a few clicks of a mouse..........? :rolleyes: :D

Xmas - sorted - done - bring on the food/chocs/biccies/alcohol, I is ready! :cool:

Good grief Kitten, you are really having a purge! Still, presents have to be bought and if you can squeeze out a couple of things for yourself then it's even better. Fortunately, I only have a few people to buy for and they aren't "duty" buys (if you know what I mean) so there is no stress involved.

Yes, the black one, Almerinda. It's slightly draped round the middle, which is great for less-than-perfect tums, thigh length, lovely material....

I think a jewel-coloured pashmina would set it off a treat......:cool::eek:;)

Sounds great! What is this thing about pashmina's??? I haven't got one by the way.

Dunno.....me neither, but every time the word is mentioned, LoveHeart appears like the Avenging Angel wielding a fiery sword - it's great entertainment.......:eek::p

* Takes a front-row seat, passes popcorn *

Dunno.....me neither, but every time the word is mentioned, LoveHeart appears like the Avenging Angel wielding a fiery sword - it's great entertainment.......:eek::p

* Takes a front-row seat, passes popcorn *

Ooh, like the bit in the Lion King where the hyenas keep repeating the name Mufasa?
*shivers* "Ooh, say it again........Mufasa, Mufasa, Mufasa........!"

We could substitute 'Pashmina', as in:
*shivers & waves a paw* "Pashmina, pashmina, pash-min-ahhhhhh......!"

Now, that oughta fetch her running........! lol

:D :D :D

Ooh, like the bit in the Lion King where the hyenas keep repeating the name Mufasa?
*shivers* "Ooh, say it again........Mufasa, Mufasa, Mufasa........!"

We could substitute 'Pashmina', as in:
*shivers & waves a paw* "Pashmina, pashmina, pash-min-ahhhhhh......!"

Now, that oughta fetch her running........! lol

:D :D :D

I don't know who started this obsession with bl**dy pashmina's but it seems the whole forum has been buying them off the bay for a fiver or something with the exception of Watersiren who bought her blue pashmina from QVC at great expense. We had posts and posts from peeps going on and on about them. How warm they were, how soft they were, the myriad of colours they came in and so on and so on. I think I will kill the next person who mentions pashmina's.:eek::eek::mad::mad:

Kitten! It worked!:eek::D

'Course, she's like a bloodhound, is Loveheart, can sniff out certain words & phrases from a hundred paces! lol

Anyway, poor LH really, what she fails to realise is that although I have bought quite a bit of stuff recently, much of it was for Xmas pressies, which have to be bought from somewhere & we haven't got a John Lewis, or a Debenhams, or anything here, it's so rubbish......! :(

I hope LH realises we do appreciate her efforts really & if it wasn't for her, I probably would have bought a load of other carp, instead of concentrating on Xmas pressies (in the main! lol), so she is doing a good job even where I'm concerned! :cool:

'Course, she's like a bloodhound, is Loveheart, can sniff out certain words & phrases from a hundred paces! lol

Anyway, poor LH really, what she fails to realise is that although I have bought quite a bit of stuff recently, much of it was for Xmas pressies, which have to be bought from somewhere & we haven't got a John Lewis, or a Debenhams, or anything here, it's so rubbish......! :(

I hope LH realises we do appreciate her efforts really & if it wasn't for her, I probably would have bought a load of other carp, instead of concentrating on Xmas pressies (in the main! lol), so she is doing a good job even where I'm concerned! :cool:

Me too, kitten. We do appreciate you, honest, Loveheart. I may splurge now and again, but it's nothing to what I used to spend before I learned to resist. You're doing a grand job.....;):)

Latest posts

Back