You Just Wouldn't ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kept quiet about that didn't we?:mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Doh!, I told you, I wasn't going to keep it......my intentions were pure as the driven snow - not that we see much of that round here.....
See, when a girl is disadvantaged by her size and finds something that looks good, and it's flattering, well, she just HAS to have it...:p:p

I'm just 5 feet tall and size 14-16 with a largish chest, so I expected to look like a sack of 'taters, but it's really flattering, as he said " even ze large laydee, she look good in Harald cl'oes "........*swoons *

Blimey, we're virtually twins........hmm, wrap dress you say.........only joking LH! :D

((
It's a fair cop guv! *hangs head in shame*

I haven't got many clothes though (honest!) & it's been a while since I've bought any new clothes for myself...........I won't do it again though! *trails off forlornly, sadder & <s>determined to keep quiet & absolutely not confess all next time</s> wiser.......!* :( :eek: :(

Tart burner I have no excuses for, not even feeble ones.......I just buyed-ed it, OK! I do like it though......hee hee! :D

I give up. When I asked you what you had been buying I never thought all that would come spilling out like lava exploding out of a volcano.
I hope you feel better for confessing. I am still in a state of shock what with WS and all.:(

I'll try harder LH, it was quite a lot of stuff I must admit, even taking into account quite a few of them were PRESSIES......!!!
Oh well, I shall look lovely at Xmas, with my lovely new top & my lovely tart burner wafting Xmassy scents throughout the house...........I'll F.A.R.T. harder from now on OK <s>'cos I've checked the TV guide & there's nothing else coming up I actually want</s> to show I can do it! :) :D

I'll try harder LH, it was quite a lot of stuff I must admit, even taking into account quite a few of them were PRESSIES......!!!
Oh well, I shall look lovely at Xmas, with my lovely new top & my lovely tart burner wafting Xmassy scents throughout the house...........I'll F.A.R.T. harder from now on OK <s>'cos I've checked the TV guide & there's nothing else coming up I actually want</s> to show I can do it! :) :D

You'll need that tart burner the if you are f.a.r.ting harder.
I hope you enjoy all your stuff Kitten. Are you sure there's nothing coming up you want?:rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy all your stuff Kitten. Are you sure there's nothing coming up you want?:rolleyes:

Nah, I'm done, truly - got a couple of new tops for Xmas, enough skincare to see me into the New Year ('til February I think!) & I've virtually finished my pressie buying!
Any spare cash now will be for a few extra bits & pieces for the girls, not planning any more QVC purchases for a while! :)

Oh, good thinking, wasn't there something about a pashmina, too..........;)

I'm just 5 feet tall and size 14-16 with a largish chest, so I expected to look like a sack of 'taters, but it's really flattering, as he said
" even ze large laydee, she look good in Harald cl'oes "........*swoons *

Lovely. I know it's warm where you are Artemis but there are bound to be some cooler evenings.

Lovely. I know it's warm where you are Artemis but there are bound to be some cooler evenings.

BG keep up. Artemis wasn't wanting a pashmina for herself she was dobbing Watersiren in as a way of deflecting from her reckless spending.
I know you saw the word pashmina and got excited but do try to get it right.:p

BG keep up. Artemis wasn't wanting a pashmina for herself she was dobbing Watersiren in as a way of deflecting from her reckless spending.
I know you saw the word pashmina and got excited but do try to get it right.:p

The seed has been planted. Everyone needs a pashmina. :D

Kitten you little devil. I have just got over Watersiren and her 70 unopened beauty/bath products confession in the drop and now I have this to contend with. Even Love A'kin would be hard pushed to beat you.:(:(

*Love A'kin could do with the angel icon just about now but will content herself with just grinning virtuously instead* :D

What have you been buying Kitten? Tell Loveheart. Is it Gatineau? :(

Cripes Loveheart, you are worse than Inspector Rebus. People just can't help 'fessing up when you interrogate them can they? Thank goodness I have been on a FARTING spree since my Kim and Co little black dress dress lapse ALMOST A MONTH AGO!!!

What, in November/December? Nuffin', I ain't bought nuffin'.......well, except for.......:

Charlie Bears Collectable Diesal Bear - Xmas pressie

Liz Earle Superskin Eye and Lip Treatment - needed it!

Liz Earle 6 Piece Superskin Face & Body Collection - as above!

Kim & Co Spiral Dot Long Sleeve Sweetheart Neck Top - Artemis made me buy it!

Yankee Candle White Hearts Electric Tart Burner with 20 Wax Tarts - erm.......

Lulu's Time Bomb Hand Cream Trio - Xmas pressies!

Kim & Co Spiral Dot Long Sleeve Sweetheart Neck Top - it was a fiver off.......& I liked the first one, so........!

Liz Earle 4 Piece Men's Grooming Collection - Xmas pressie!

Elemis 5 Piece Luxurious Face & Body Nourishing Collection - err.......it was pretty & I run out of stuff.....all stuff?

South Western Multi Gemstone Bar Necklace 41cm Sterling Silver (x2) - one is an Xmas pressie & the other one is, um.....a spare?

South Western Bear Paw Turquoise Earrings Sterling Silver - Xmas pressie!

See, barely nuffin'........! *blinks & looks faintly nervous!* :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kitten, you make me feel strangely virtuous!!

Cripes Loveheart, you are worse than Inspector Rebus. People just can't help 'fessing up when you interrogate them can they? Thank goodness I have been on a FARTING spree since my Kim and Co little black dress dress lapse ALMOST A MONTH AGO!!!

Are you saying I remind you of a fat scottish policeman then?.
When I asked KWC what she had been buying I was not expecting a list as long as that.
I am very pleased you have been f.a.r.ting Almerida and can I say that I am more like Helen Mirren in prime suspect although obviously a lot younger.(cough):)

...and I didn't mean to keep Harald's wrap dress, just wanted a look......but it's lovely, and fits like a dream.........:eek::eek:

The black one Artemis? I saw it on air and it looked absolutely beautiful. The model and Sara G looked fab in it. As do you I am sure!!!!

Latest posts

Back