You Just Wouldn't ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey, hell yeah, I haven't lost the plot completely......! :eek: :D
Mine are quite tame in comparison to the 'fireworks', honest! lol
(I do like mine though, I've always been more of an 'American' shape than an 'English' shape, so the tops fit me pretty well..........which makes a change, as most stuff just...doesn't, it's always a bit of a compromise!) :)

sorry for asking; what is a american shape vs an english shape?

sorry for asking; what is a american shape vs an english shape?

Well, others may disagree Star but I've often found that many American clothes tend more towards an hourglass type of shape, whereas the typical English figure shape tends more towards, erm, well, a Womble or a Weeble really, definitely pear shaped anyway, which I'm just not! lol
Eldest DD is the same, very in proportion, with a small waist, average butt & largish chest & we struggle to find UK clothes that fit us well, whereas many American brands are just right, even in our petite sizes! :)!

thank you KWC ( I really miss the thank you button)
I heard this expression before, but never had an idea what it meant.:););)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i have bought this for my SiL but she did say she liked it, she is from Grenada originally and said it reminds her of the clothes her mum and aunties wore in the 70's back home i did point out it was polyester but said would be fine.

i would not like it for myself, but i am a bit big so would look tent like but my sil is svelte so carries anything well

sil is young 40ish so is trendy

i have bought this for my SiL but she did say she liked it, she is from Grenada originally and said it reminds her of the clothes her mum and aunties wore in the 70's back home i did point out it was polyester but said would be fine.

I magine it will look better on your SIL than it looked on the model in the pic & I see what she means! lol
Long as she's from Grenada not in Grenada she'll probably be OK, otherwise she'd probably melt or something! :eek: :D
*still looks faintly dubious at the 100% polyester factor!*

Sowwy, sowwy.......thought she was a lost cause though, so it don't matter no more, innit......? *looks hopeful at prospect of being 'let off'!* lol

OK OK......I'll go to the naughty corner but I'm not staying there all ruddy night, there might be something I <s>want to buy</s> need to do later, so I'll have to come out at some point........!?! :p :D

Ok, I'll let you off this time but I have a hard enough time keeping you know who in line at the best of times. I think she is going for the Nails Inc TSV.
I'm sure you don't need to buy anything KWC. Do you?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sure you don't need to buy anything KWC. Do you?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

*shakes head vigorously & looks innocent!*
No no, nothing.........why have I got one hand behind my back? *waves hand airily* Oh, I always stand like this.......have I got my fingers crossed? No, of course not.......*cough splutter!*

No, honestly LH, not buying anything <s>else</s>! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*shakes head vigorously & looks innocent!*
No no, nothing.........why have I got one hand behind my back? *waves hand airily* Oh, I always stand like this.......have I got my fingers crossed? No, of course not.......*cough splutter!*

No, honestly LH, not buying anything <s>else</s>! :eek: :eek: :eek:

What have you been buying Kitten? Tell Loveheart. Is it Gatineau? :(

What have you been buying Kitten? Tell Loveheart. Is it Gatineau? :(

What, in November/December? Nuffin', I ain't bought nuffin'.......well, except for.......:

Charlie Bears Collectable Diesal Bear - Xmas pressie

Liz Earle Superskin Eye and Lip Treatment - needed it!

Liz Earle 6 Piece Superskin Face & Body Collection - as above!

Kim & Co Spiral Dot Long Sleeve Sweetheart Neck Top - Artemis made me buy it!

Yankee Candle White Hearts Electric Tart Burner with 20 Wax Tarts - erm.......

Lulu's Time Bomb Hand Cream Trio - Xmas pressies!

Kim & Co Spiral Dot Long Sleeve Sweetheart Neck Top - it was a fiver off.......& I liked the first one, so........!

Liz Earle 4 Piece Men's Grooming Collection - Xmas pressie!

Elemis 5 Piece Luxurious Face & Body Nourishing Collection - err.......it was pretty & I run out of stuff.....all stuff?

South Western Multi Gemstone Bar Necklace 41cm Sterling Silver (x2) - one is an Xmas pressie & the other one is, um.....a spare?

South Western Bear Paw Turquoise Earrings Sterling Silver - Xmas pressie!

See, barely nuffin'........! *blinks & looks faintly nervous!* :eek: :eek: :eek:

What, in November/December? Nuffin', I ain't bought nuffin'.......well, except for.......:

Charlie Bears Collectable Diesal Bear - Xmas pressie

Liz Earle Superskin Eye and Lip Treatment - needed it!

Liz Earle 6 Piece Superskin Face & Body Collection - as above!

Kim & Co Spiral Dot Long Sleeve Sweetheart Neck Top - Artemis made me buy it!

Yankee Candle White Hearts Electric Tart Burner with 20 Wax Tarts - erm.......

Lulu's Time Bomb Hand Cream Trio - Xmas pressies!

Kim & Co Spiral Dot Long Sleeve Sweetheart Neck Top - it was a fiver off.......& I liked the first one, so........!

Liz Earle 4 Piece Men's Grooming Collection - Xmas pressie!

Elemis 5 Piece Luxurious Face & Body Nourishing Collection - err.......it was pretty & I run out of stuff.....all stuff?

South Western Multi Gemstone Bar Necklace 41cm Sterling Silver (x2) - one is an Xmas pressie & the other one is, um.....a spare?

South Western Bear Paw Turquoise Earrings Sterling Silver - Xmas pressie!

See, barely nuffin'........! *blinks & looks faintly nervous!* :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kitten you little devil. I have just got over Watersiren and her 70 unopened beauty/bath products confession in the drop and now I have this to contend with. Even Love A'kin would be hard pushed to beat you.:(:(

Kitten you little devil. I have just got over Watersiren and her 70 unopened beauty/bath products confession in the drop and now I have this to contend with. Even Love A'kin would be hard pushed to beat you.:(:(

WS has 70 unopened beauty products??? :eek:
I think that makes me look quite good then.......& only two of my purchases were TSVs.........wait, does that make it better or worse? lol

Hand on heart LH, I ran out of all cleanser, body lotion and moisturiser, I promise & I promise faithfully I do not have a stockpile, not even a small one!
OK, the Kim & Co tops, the necklace & the tart burner were not absolutely necessary but all the rest really are pressies & it is really hard to get decent gifts round here as we have hardly any 'big' shops at all!

Not going for the Nails Inc TSV, honest, got enough nail varnishes to last me & the DDs a good while, so def no to that! :eek: :)

*Hangs head, Kicks imaginary stone, and whines *
Wasn't me, honest, I was powerless to stop her........:(

What can I say, I *said with sly smirk* trust my forum buddies' opinions on stuff LH - if somebody assures me a certain clothing line is super marvellous, well, I just have to try it for myself........do you want me to go a poo shop & buy poo clothes that won't fit me properly/don't wash well/shrink etc........well LH? How heartless of you.........*runs off sobbing pitifully!*

:D :D :D

...and I didn't mean to keep Harald's wrap dress, just wanted a look......but it's lovely, and fits like a dream.........:eek::eek:

...and I didn't mean to keep Harald's wrap dress, just wanted a look......but it's lovely, and fits like a dream.........:eek::eek:

Oh, tell LH Watersiren made you buy ut, she's his biggest fan you know & she's already in big trouble for having 70 unopened beauty products, so that takes the heat off us, see? :D

Sounds nice though Artemis, lucky you - I couldn't wear a wrap dress, definitely the wrong shape - I'd look like.......oh what's that dish called........oh yeah, 'pigs in blankets'! :eek: :D

What can I say, I *said with sly smirk* trust my forum buddies' opinions on stuff LH - if somebody assures me a certain clothing line is super marvellous, well, I just have to try it for myself........do you want me to go a poo shop & buy poo clothes that won't fit me properly/don't wash well/shrink etc........well LH? How heartless of you.........*runs off sobbing pitifully!*

:D :D :D

A poo shop Kitten, I don't think I've come across one of those.
I am not at all heartless Kitten but I'm sure you didn't really need any Kim and Co. No one needs Kim & Co. As for that Artemis I will be having words with her later.:mad:

Oh, tell LH Watersiren made you buy ut, she's his biggest fan you know & she's already in big trouble for having 70 unopened beauty products, so that takes the heat off us, see? :D

Sounds nice though Artemis, lucky you - I couldn't wear a wrap dress, definitely the wrong shape - I'd look like.......oh what's that dish called........oh yeah, 'pigs in blankets'! :eek: :D

I'm on to you Kitten and it won't wash. I know Watersiren didn't make Artemis buy a Harald wrap dress but I want to know why I didn't know about it till now. WS is in enough trouble already.

Last edited:

Oh, good thinking, wasn't there something about a pashmina, too..........;)

I'm just 5 feet tall and size 14-16 with a largish chest, so I expected to look like a sack of 'taters, but it's really flattering, as he said
" even ze large laydee, she look good in Harald cl'oes "........*swoons *

......I'm sure you didn't really need any Kim and Co. No one needs Kim & Co.

It's a fair cop guv! *hangs head in shame*

I haven't got many clothes though (honest!) & it's been a while since I've bought any new clothes for myself...........I won't do it again though! *trails off forlornly, sadder & <s>determined to keep quiet & absolutely not confess all next time</s> wiser.......!* :( :eek: :(

Tart burner I have no excuses for, not even feeble ones.......I just buyed-ed it, OK! I do like it though......hee hee! :D

Latest posts

Back