Yong Kim - the plot thickens!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
So, Ingrid informed us yesterday that the mysterious Yong Kim is NOT a trained fashion designer after all but a person who worked in retail and thought she could do better!!

She did describe the clothes she was wearing on the time she met her though, saying that she looked as though she had a limo waiting for her as she strolled stylishly down the street :cool:

If she looks so flaming fabulous, why don't we get to see her?

She's a busy lady - as well as designing all those clothes she's also Comfy USA's marketing manager according to an article about more clothing buyers in USA choosing American brands over European due to the weak dollar

Comfy USA, another made-in-the-U.S. brand of cotton and jersey knit pieces, has seen an increase of 25 to 30 percent in the number of accounts that formerly bought only international brands, said marketing manager Yong Kim. :mysmilie_13:

She's a busy lady - as well as designing all those clothes she's also Comfy USA's marketing manager according to an article about more clothing buyers in USA choosing American brands over European due to the weak dollar

Comfy USA, another made-in-the-U.S. brand of cotton and jersey knit pieces, has seen an increase of 25 to 30 percent in the number of accounts that formerly bought only international brands, said marketing manager Yong Kim. :mysmilie_13:

Not exactly the shy retiring lady we are led to believe then......

I thought Ingrid looked stylish in last night's outfit of various shades of grey. Trouble is she had "layered" three garments totalling well over £200, plus her leggings. It's such a distinctive outfit that I wouldn't wear it regularly. She was also wearing a lovely long silver-y necklace, didn't mention it so presumably not a YK creation.

The thing about telling fibs is remembering the fibs you previously told and not undermining them with the new fibs...:mysmilie_11:

I thought Ingrid looked ridiculous last night, to me she looked like a bag of rags. Obviously there are some people who love this range but to me it is overpriced tat.

I've heard Ingrid give a few different versions of Wrong Kim, sorry I mean Yong Kim, don't know why they're not honest about things. Henfry clothes are made of the same material and a third of the price, so it must be the name "Yong Kim" you pay for...........although no ones ever seen her.

I am surprised someone so stylish would want IT representing her range.
I remember IT saying she went for the job because Pippa Gordan told her they were looking for a rep so she applied and got the job.

I think the necklace in question is a Marla Wynn 'piece'. (unless someone proves me wrong - as they often do !!!!!)

I do like the layered look and some of the Yong Kim, though I it's so overpriced, but did smile the other day when I had the misfortune to catch a bit of this new qvc lunchtime show. Chloe was talking about the Henfrey range and said very earnestly "every time I see the range I think how much it epitomises the luxe layering look" like an article from a fashion mag whilst Dale and Honora Ralph stifled giggles in the background... It's a very awkward format that new panel show!

I do like the layered look and some of the Yong Kim, though I it's so overpriced, but did smile the other day when I had the misfortune to catch a bit of this new qvc lunchtime show. Chloe was talking about the Henfrey range and said very earnestly "every time I see the range I think how much it epitomises the luxe layering look" like an article from a fashion mag whilst Dale and Honora Ralph stifled giggles in the background... It's a very awkward format that new panel show!

Chloe often speaks like an advertorial. In her blogs, if products are included have that same strange tone - it's so obvious, as it's not at all how she comes across at other times.

Latest posts

Back