Yong Kim Guest ? No More

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Second show now I've seen without Ingrid, is she no longer the guest?

:flower:

i'm glad she's not a guest as she doesn't add anything to the range, last time I saw her on, she had a cardigan draped around her with the neck sitting around her shoulder blades and the shoulder area at her elbows, You couldn't actually make out what it was she was wearing from the range.

Oh no, I really like Ingrid :( She always seems passionate and it comes across that she genuinely likes the product.
More than can be said for some guests!

She looked a bit of a state to be honest on the later show, what with her hair, and wearing some peculiar top that fell off her shoulder which was only being held up by the internal security ribbon !!!!

those clothes are so expensive and to me they look like the things I drag out of my ironing basket when they have been lurking in there for far too long. To be fair I did see a couple of things I liked, there was a white top with an aysymetric hem but it was over or around £100 with £5 95p p and p so not for me!

Oh my word, if I was daft enough to purchase any of these items the sight of Ingrid in her get up, would have surely knocked sense into me.

Constantly changing the position of the drape around her body exposing hanging ribbons, underwear lace cami and down the side her bra, in my eyes is not a good look.

I heard her say she hadn't worked out where she was with it, no particular look and going no where. :tongue: - too right shouldn't have been seen in it.

Sorry Debbie bargains or not, if I had an unlimited budget for my clothing purchases last evening, I certainly wouldn't go anywhere near opening my purse.

:down:

Latest posts

Back