Yeah yeah yeah!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Pipa but I think she comes across as a bit of a "lovey"at times.I can totally imagine her schmoozing with Nikki of Lola Rose fame and the like.

I reckon in Pipa's real life she mixes with similar types to herself and not Julia Roberts et al,and buys very little from QVC!:54:

Hate to say it and she's probably quite nice but her voice and the way she presents bores me death, I just cant watch her

Pipa popped up ( wow try saying that quickly) at my Doctors surgery, not in person but on the telly. She was doing a program about child care ! How diverse, Shopping TV, Singing and Nappies!. I do the Yeah yeah thing too but I only do 2, she does three so its muchhhhhhh worse!

Pipa popped up ( wow try saying that quickly) at my Doctors surgery, not in person but on the telly. She was doing a program about child care ! How diverse, Shopping TV, Singing and Nappies!. I do the Yeah yeah thing too but I only do 2, she does three so its muchhhhhhh worse!

:eek: Lol RedorDead ;)

She was on this afternoon with that Duffy track again -

Yeah !! Yeah !! Yeah !!

Pippa is a great presenter but she really shouldn't say this. It is not very proffessional of her.

Latest posts

Back