YBF Beauty TSV 8/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched a bit of it this morning and although I like Stacey, I'm still not tempted. It does seem pretty good value for what you get, but I still think some of the compacts etc (at least in the TSV anyway) look rather cheap looking.

I noticed there was the usual raft of really sycophantic T-callers! That was the point at which I switched off.

I bought quite a lot of Models Perfer. She always gave it the hard sell, and it looked so attractive. But I found it delivered rather less than it promised, and the containers/packaging were very flimsy and fragile.

I haven't forgotten getting that yellow gloop all over the inside of my handbag because the hinge on the compact broke.

I noticed there was the usual raft of really sycophantic T-callers! That was the point at which I switched off.

Yes it was the same last night - first there was that gushing American woman who rings in EVERY time Stacey is on and then a caller rang in 'my husband is dying of cancer and likes me to look beautiful, I'm 70 and only look 58'

At this point I switched off

I often end up switching off because of the t-callers. Looks like its even worse on QVCUS though. I watched a couple of videos for cooks essentials stuff and the tcallers on that..... mind you at least you can forward throgh them on line!

I quite liked the MP range I still have the lipstick that lights up, dont use it though admittedly bit of a waste but hey its a great gimmick and I loves me gimmicky things :32:.
Like Stacey and the clothes she wears, why dosnt she market them? like the long coat she's wearing today.
I also had the black makeup box never got round to using it all but it was just nice to have, ended up in DD's (early twenties) room and she (up until recently) used all the 'weird' colours for going out in.

I hope she does well and thanks to the poster who has read the court papers, great info.

Was quite enjoying this until the screeching started in the 1 oclock hour, it was just unbelievable. Stacy got so excited and Kathy totally incapable of controlling her, thought it was about the product, not the girlfriends.

put a few items on cheque hold but in the one oclock hour Stacy really looked as if she had put on clown make up, so cancelling everything except the eye liner, which I use all the time.

Such a pity as she seems such a nice person.

Watched a bit of it this morning and although I like Stacey, I'm still not tempted. It does seem pretty good value for what you get, but I still think some of the compacts etc (at least in the TSV anyway) look rather cheap looking.

T'callers, yuuuuech, can't stand them and their sob stories!

Was quite enjoying this until the screeching started in the 1 oclock hour, it was just unbelievable. Stacy got so excited and Kathy totally incapable of controlling her, thought it was about the product, not the girlfriends.

put a few items on cheque hold but in the one oclock hour Stacy really looked as if she had put on clown make up, so cancelling everything except the eye liner, which I use all the time.

Such a pity as she seems such a nice person.

Yes I felt the same this morning with all her friends ringing in

The point where I gave up was when a woman who'd been on a cruise with Stacey rang to say she was pregnant.

The ensuing screeching was embarassing and unbearable.

Jilly was very brave doing a before and after - her lines are terrible.

The make-up looks so dated - surely that very heavy mask-like look went out in the eighties?

I was stunned by Jiily's "bare face" and Amica's too to be honest!
Whereas Joy and Stacey looked good!

I roared at the lipliner and lipgloss combo!! it was hilarious, Stacey rubbed it off pretty quickly didn't she?

Love Stacey and her shows, but not her products.

Hello I`m a newbie, I found the site when I was doing a search to find some champagne Honora earrings to match a recently purchased TSV necklace but thats another story....
I have bought MP in the past only a few pieces but I did think the prices looked more expensive on the new range.

Latest posts

Back