YBF Beauty TSV 8/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The make-up looks so dated - surely that very heavy mask-like look went out in the eighties?

You've hit the nail on the head there. To me, the whole range seems rather dated. I know Stacey piles it on just to demo the products, but it puts me off. Sometimes with makeup, less is more!

Magsy...she does have a range of clothing she brings to us but it's a polyester market-stall look. Deffo not something she'd wear off-air.

Surprising isnt it, seeing as how she used to model, you'd think she'd have access/contacts for some smashing stuff, still I expect they dont want to risk sales when the 'bri-nylon' stuff sells so well on QVC.
Maybe I'll do you all a favour and start liking their 'fashion' because as soon as I like something and want to buy another it disappears off the face of the earth.:20:

Magsy we couldn't let you make that kind of self sacrifice.

I notice that, apart from the YBF fashion shows, Stacey doesn't actually wear her own stuff!

Jude x

I will miss her Christmas show this year, it is usually great fun, remember last year when her husband came on dressed as an Elf?

Magsy we couldn't let you make that kind of self sacrifice.

I notice that, apart from the YBF fashion shows, Stacey doesn't actually wear her own stuff!

Jude x

None of the presenters ever wear any of the qvc fashion when it is not a fashion hour. This does tell you a lot about it!!

Latest posts

Back