Yarvik watch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeh I hate to say it but I had a total fiasco with sun loungers that never arrived from IW a few years back. After spending 20 odd pence a minute for ages & getting nowhere with their Indian call centre I gave up, no refund or item! If they've guaranteed your tablet for Christmas tho I'm sure you'll be ok as they're probably sending it Royal Mail Special Delivery for that price, fingers crossed! x

Hope so! I have read about the many delivery issues with IW too and I know a lot of their products are actually direct dispatch from the manufacturer so perhaps I have just been lucky with the products I have ordered, going by all your comments I must have been. Virtually everything we have ordered have been small items they probably stock themselves, I wonder if that is pertinent? I know they use Hermes which have a somewhat dodgy reputation, those buggers have left things on our wheelie bin for orders from Amazon without even ringing the bell!

It swings in roundabouts, we sometimes use Ocado for groceries and out of our 4 orders this year none of them have arrived on time and we have never received every item, we only use them when they send us a voucher. Yet when I speak to colleagues they seem to have no such issues, certainly not to the level we have experienced anyway.

Last edited:
Didn't have any issues with the delivery of my laptop from IW a couple of weeks ago. And it was free delivery from a voucher code I found on the net. And it was easy-pay too! :sun:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back