Yankee Doodle Michaela

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Watching 6pm hour. Good grief woman, don't you own a hairbrush? Through hedge and backwards spring to mind.

She cannot do maths either. A candle that burns for for 150 hours will last for 50 days if you burn it for 3 hours a day not 4.5 months as she said.

So the 3 large artisan candles are made for there own stores in america, hmm how come every other time when they have been on air they have said the artisan range was the left over wax from the normal housewarmer range candles mixed together so theres no wastage?

Well I don't like her. She is one of these people who is a wannabe. She would like to appear posh but sadly for her she just hasn't had the education. She mispronounces words, talks over the presenters and is an all round pain in the arris.

they're probably too scared. did you see her correct dale when he said 'flavours'. "it's NOT flavours, it's fragrances!"

She was really rude to Dale the last time they were together. He was describing a smell, and she said , i know what it smells
like, and Dale, as calmly and politely said, yes but i'm trying to help the people at home, and she shut up . There's just
something about her that i can't warm too :ninja:

She was really rude to Dale the last time they were together. He was describing a smell, and she said , i know what it smells
like, and Dale, as calmly and politely said, yes but i'm trying to help the people at home, and she shut up . There's just
something about her that i can't warm too :ninja:

it would be very interesting to know who the various presenters absolutely hate working with and whether they have any say in it.

it would be very interesting to know who the various presenters absolutely hate working with and whether they have any say in it.
Yes i'd love to see that list, but then again in my work it sometimes feels better, when certain people are working, so i can't blame them, but it'd be fun to see :glass::glass:

She is very insecure and not very emotionally mature. She's like the kid at school who wants to be the boss of the gang, but doesn't quite cut it.

I dislike her too, even though I dislike disliking people!! If I knew her in real life I would go out of my way to avoid her, as I can't be rude!!

She was so cutting with Dale. Sometimes she tries to take the edge off by making it into a joke. I can see right through her. And did you hear the whole holiday saga? Dale was right in the end, but she was being really awkward and making him out to be a fool.

Immature, insecure, annoying bint :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

She is very insecure and not very emotionally mature. She's like the kid at school who wants to be the boss of the gang, but doesn't quite cut it.

I dislike her too, even though I dislike disliking people!! If I knew her in real life I would go out of my way to avoid her, as I can't be rude!!

Ah, knickers to that - if I knew her in RL I would go out of my way to strike up a conversation with her at every opportunity, as I can be rude! Don't even have to rude even, for instance, just laughing in all the wrong places works just as well sometimes......! I wouldn't even feel guilty, miserable, snotty bint that she is! :tongue: :grin:

She was unnecessarily unkind to Dale over the holiday thing but he carried on as a professional would.

What was the holiday thing please?
Dale was recalling when she'd previously said that she loved the fragrance because it reminded her of a certain time abroad. She kept saying she didn't know what he was talking about, when he mentioned a specific country she said she'd never been there. She was trying to make him look a complete idiot - all she had to do was smile and say something non commital as it wasn't important it was just idle chat - we don't really care what it reminds her of, it could have been wet dog. Shd wasn't nice and that sort of attitude won't sell candles.

Dale was recalling when she'd previously said that she loved the fragrance because it reminded her of a certain time abroad. She kept saying she didn't know what he was talking about, when he mentioned a specific country she said she'd never been there. She was trying to make him look a complete idiot - all she had to do was smile and say something non commital as it wasn't important it was just idle chat - we don't really care what it reminds her of, it could have been wet dog. Shd wasn't nice and that sort of attitude won't sell candles.

She said he was probably thinking of Rosa! We all were flower ;)

And at the end she begrudgingly admitted to going somewhere (can't remember where now) and Dale said that was it, and brought up some info to prove he was right.

She is such a weirdo. Poor Dale.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I never buy in the Yankee shows but love watching them, but not with Michaela, she's a right mare.

BUT - that artisan set was on just now, and yet again they said you can only get them at QVC over here, £60 value, yadda yadda. How come my local Dobbies has stacks and stacks of the Plumeria for around a tenner? Just another lie.

Latest posts

Back