Yankee Candles TSV - 30/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Yankee Candles TSV on Friday 30th of October.

I would have thought it would be the Christmas one Yaz

I bought 2 YC jars for christmas when they were anniversary price (I think)
a Christmas cookie and Happy Christmas (my favourite YC christmas scent) one so dont need anymore christmas ones and have never bought the YC christmas TSV so will just have to wait and see what is in it

Hope it's a big box of xmas tarts as that's all I need as I bought a new Xmas tart burner in the Jan sales (the one of the snowman holding out his two arms over the tea lights).

Slightly OT but has anyone seen the Halloween burner on Yankee Doodle. I am so tempted to buy it but theoretically it's only going to be up for one day a year! x

Hope it's a big box of xmas tarts as that's all I need as I bought a new Xmas tart burner in the Jan sales (the one of the snowman holding out his two arms over the tea lights).

Slightly OT but has anyone seen the Halloween burner on Yankee Doodle. I am so tempted to buy it but theoretically it's only going to be up for one day a year! x

I bought the Christmas electric tart burner 2 years ago.. it comes out in October :tongue2: I have a KF halloween brooch which I wear from the 1st October..it is pumpkin season, so you can get more than a days use from anything pumpkiny I think! :hi:

daydreamer

I love the yankee tarts... never use the candles... if I'm going to burn candles I use Woodwick... qvc sold them once, I think then never saw them again, IW are selling them now...IMO you get a stronger fragrance from Woodwick candles.... but the fragrance from yankee tarts is fab... I started last night getting my winter fragrances ... happy days :)

My all time favourite festive scent is Jack Frost and I'll be buying lots of those tarts ready for Christmas. x

The almond biscuit is yummy ... burning that now along with french vanilla.. I love all the food and spice for the autumn/winter and the fruity ones for the spring/summer.... just bought a stash from yankee doodle today ... bliss :happy:

my faves are cranberry chutney and cinnamon stick,love burning those in the winter
I like the wreath one too,cant remember the name think I have a sampler in it,its red and sooo Christmassy

I liked the look of that Hallow'een tart burner on Yankee Doodle too, I have a pumkin t light holder wearing a witch's hat that I got in Just Candles sales earlier in the year.

I got the Yankee Candle musical snowmen tsv last year and was well pleased with it, I shall be bringing it out on the 1st of December I think it is just lovely, I really like christmassy things ornaments frost, snow etc., my sister sent me a red cardinal sitting on a log sprinkled with glitter it is really a tree ornament but I have it out all year and it sits with my robin ornaments of which I have many can't resist these wee birds, but I have been really good haven't bought 1 this year but I have been on the edge of.....lol

piper

Yankee candle tsv 30/10/09

hi guys,

any of you know what this tsv is going to contain?
is it the christmas one?

hope it's not full of plug ins and sachets etc, their last tsv was rubbish. :doh:

Yankee Doodle have been better value of late, and i'm trying to plan my christmas shopping accordingly, many thanks to everyone who finds out all the answers to all our questions. :happy:

cant wait for christmas now and all the lovely yankee candle tarts and candles i will be burning!

will be good if we get a nice tsv for xmas though i bought the one two years ago and use it all the time (the burner that is) and discovered some lovely tarts and gave away some of the samplers. it was good all round.....gifts,a candle that lasted two christmasses and some votive holders and tart burner to keep.

Cheers SCW :up2:

Not sure why they've followed on from last year's decorative tealight holder with another similar one, albeit in a different style. I don't have 20 reception/dining rooms where I'd need or put another one. Nice scent choice though but shall be f.a.r.t.ing this one out. Will have to do with a sneaky Yankeedoodle order :54:

Latest posts

Back