Yankee Candles TSV 15/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, the price!!! Shows what a bargain we got from YDoodle! But lovely to see that label again, I really liked it.

Thanks SCW.

see ive got pink blush that im not allowing mum to burn as i know its selling for £50 + & thats about 10x what i paid for it a couple of years ago

SCW, I loved Pink Blush, never understood why YC discontinued it so quickly as it was very popular - not normally a fan of soft florals, but that was a beauty

SCW, I loved Pink Blush, never understood why YC discontinued it so quickly as it was very popular - not normally a fan of soft florals, but that was a beauty

it is a lovely one thats for sure i think it was brought out for BCC if i remember rightly & a local store few years ago was clearing that & lots of other large jars for 75% off so £5 each & i kept going back day in & day out to clear the stock & it was at this time my mum was hurt cause her mum had died not long before so i was buying these to try & cheer her up a bit

it is a lovely one thats for sure i think it was brought out for BCC if i remember rightly & a local store few years ago was clearing that & lots of other large jars for 75% off so £5 each & i kept going back day in & day out to clear the stock & it was at this time my mum was hurt cause her mum had died not long before so i was buying these to try & cheer her up a bit

What a nice thing to do for your mum SCW. I don't know pink blush but I like soft florals so I dare say I would have liked it.

What a nice thing to do for your mum SCW. I don't know pink blush but I like soft florals so I dare say I would have liked it.

hehe its the sort of thing that i do rather randomly as i went in with my big bro to buy just one candle & they were at 30% off but they scanned at 75% off so i said hang on & i went & got lots more including union jack too & pink blush is a lovely soft floral thats not too heady in my views

I have been collecting Yankee for years now and have shopped on these websites you mentioned yankee.co.uk, yankee doodle,
yankee direct these are all run by the same distributor from Northern Ireland. They have changed to Candles direct as there was an issue with using Yankee in their name.

Do we have a clue as to the price of this TSV yet, please, anyone? The January one was just under £45 but included an Illuma-lid.

Not that I'm going to buy ... oh no, don't be silly, I'm not even interested. Do you think I'm weak or something?

:blush::blush::blush:

Do we have a clue as to the price of this TSV yet, please, anyone? The January one was just under £45 but included an Illuma-lid.

Not that I'm going to buy ... oh no, don't be silly, I'm not even interested. Do you think I'm weak or something?

:blush::blush::blush:

I've had a jolly good nose around and they're keeping the details tightly under wraps someone asked Steven on his Twitter and he wasn't giving up anything! Hopefully this means it will be a bargain and is likely to sell out fast

AndiK - I'm just giving in to this one as I so want two of the first drop, but I will be passing on the second one, that much I know ;)

Mazza - have you decided to buy the AD or just the single drop?

I've had a jolly good nose around and they're keeping the details tightly under wraps someone asked Steven on his Twitter and he wasn't giving up anything! Hopefully this means it will be a bargain and is likely to sell out fast

AndiK - I'm just giving in to this one as I so want two of the first drop, but I will be passing on the second one, that much I know ;)

Well, Detective Tarketta, it's not good enough! I need to know now! But seriously, I don't blame you going for this TSV. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow it ends up on my doorstep too. I've used up a few jars lately, which means I can now get out of the spare room without walking sideways past the boxes piled high! It's still insane though - it's down to price for me now and a bargain it must be!

it wont be no different to the normal pricing so under £40 + post

Phew, so around £45 again - £15 each, which is my limit and only if I love them all, which I don't think I do/will. I may be able to get through this and make it to the other side, ie Thursday!

Well, Detective Tarketta, it's not good enough! I need to know now! But seriously, I don't blame you going for this TSV. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow it ends up on my doorstep too. I've used up a few jars lately, which means I can now get out of the spare room without walking sideways past the boxes piled high! It's still insane though - it's down to price for me now and a bargain it must be!

Ha, I know I'm losing my touch ;) I'm hoping that the lack of advance purchase and secret squirrel behaviour means it will be even cheaper than usual - ya never know ;)

AndiK, I really want to see a pic of all your jars, it sounds like a fabulous collection!

Ha, I know I'm losing my touch ;) I'm hoping that the lack of advance purchase and secret squirrel behaviour means it will be even cheaper than usual - ya never know ;)

AndiK, I really want to see a pic of all your jars, it sounds like a fabulous collection!

We should know soon enough, I suppose. As I say, I've mixed feelings as I love a bargain but if it's over my limit, it will help me resist so I'll feel pleased with myself.

I would only be able to take a picture in panoramic view because I'd never get all my candles in a single shot unless it were from a great height, with a drone perhaps!! In all seriousness, it would take me hours to get them out of the boxes and set them out somewhere to photograph them.

On a related subject, now that I'm getting to the bottom of quite a few jars, I'm left with the empties and I wonder what you Yankee-ites do with yours?? I can find a use for a couple but I definitely won't need all of them. Seems a shame to bung them in the recycling and I doubt there's much call for empty Yankee jars on eBay (although I have seen them for sale on there, usually with labels attached). Any suggestions? Also, do you leave the labels on?

I just had a thought - I wonder if a local kids group, Girl Guides or something, could use them for the kids to decorate with glass paint and sell or keep as storage. If I saved up a dozen or so, so enough to go round, they might welcome them?? I guess I'd have to take the labels off though and that can be tough as they seem to get "bonded" on by the heat of the melting wax, I find.

I have had such an awful day trying to get to grips with a new mobile phone, which took HOURS, and I didn't go for the Elemis, so I reckon I deserve a treat and will be going for the AD. But I now have a splitting headache and can't remember what they are! It will all come back to me tomorrow I'm sure but I need a very early night I think.

:mysmilie_59:

We should know soon enough, I suppose. As I say, I've mixed feelings as I love a bargain but if it's over my limit, it will help me resist so I'll feel pleased with myself.

I would only be able to take a picture in panoramic view because I'd never get all my candles in a single shot unless it were from a great height, with a drone perhaps!! In all seriousness, it would take me hours to get them out of the boxes and set them out somewhere to photograph them.

I'd be happy with a pic of them in their boxes - I'm a sucker for a stash, like a lovely-smelling Aladdin's Cave :D

I'm impressed with your willpower and I hope it's not a disappointment for any of us :mysmilie_19:

Mazza, the 3 scents in the second drop are Hydrangea, Tulips & Honeysuckle

just checked-out Wax Addicts.... deep joy, tomorrows drop doesn't appeal at all, but I love all 3 of the 2nd delivery!
This is going to cause me stress....... buy.... not buy....... aaagghhh! lol

Latest posts

Back