Yankee Candles TSV 14th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

are there no yankee candle shows on tomorrow?, from the tv guide its only the tsv between midnight and 1am

That's weird - maybe they only have a couple of sets of the tsv so they know they will sell out in the first hour!!!!!

Yankee Candle Set of 3 'Dancing Flames' Tart Warmers with 6 Wax Tarts
Item Number: 757413
QVC Price £22.00
Today's Special Value Price £18.13
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Bring a relaxing look and fragrance to any room with this ornamental tart warmer collection from Yankee Candle. There are three warmers in amber, yellow and off-white, each with an elaborate floral swirl design and a clear glass tart holder dish. You'll also receive six wax tarts (22g each) in three popular aromas; Clean Cotton, Vanilla Cupcake and French Vanilla, as well as three unscented T-lights. Once lit, the base of the tart warmers will glow with a charming dancing flame effect. The warmers measure about 13.5cm x 12cm (5.3" x 4.7").

Disgraceful, they must have only had a handful to sell out in such a short time.

; said:
That's weird - maybe they only have a couple of sets of the tsv so they know they will sell out in the first hour!!!!!

Seems you were right. It went in 6 minutes (!!) and there are no other shows. What are they doing?

I did order it - on cheque hold - but it was very good value, for a change.

Sold out at 12.06am!! How can they possibly call it a Today's Special Value when they had so few?!

And no Yankee Shows at all today?! Seems very strange.

Wonder if they were let down with another TSV and had to bring the Yankee in at the last minute?

It did seem good value as you could break it up as 3 presents

Total crap to offer a TSV with that little stock and no more shows though - unimpressed in extremis!

It did seem good value as you could break it up as 3 presents

Total crap to offer a TSV with that little stock and no more shows though - unimpressed in extremis!

Same here. It looks like they have used YC to sell a load of other cack as OTOs during the day. x

What a surprise - I was right...

And I was looking forward to a nice Yankee Candle tsv - Good job I bought the Smashbox one now else I would have been really annoyed to miss out on two that I had looked forward to.

QVC is getting crapper by the minute - they have less and less good product ranges and just keep plugging the same old crap NN and Kim and Co. endlessly. The ones that we all like Smashbox and Yankee Candles they don't even get enough stock in to enable us to buy it.

I remember last year sometime there was strange TSV with no other shows of that product range that day. It also sold out in like minuites too. Makes you think YC had some old stock and sold it to QVC extra cheap to get rid of. So do we think they had less that a thousand to go round?

There was a craft tsv which only had one or two shows before. I really liked the yankee tsv but my tv wouldn't let me order it :(. It was great for prezzies. x

I am a very disappointed YC fan here.

Fell asleep so missed the special value, wouldn't have bought it anyway, as it happend. Checked the shows, no YC shows, no YC hot picks. What is happening.

I think I may treat myself from one of the YC websites I have now found,

Katie

It was never meant to be a TSV for the day otherwise there would have been more scheduled hours with Yankee. QVC will just have loads of OTO where they can get rid of the carp that no one wants.

As soon as I saw the TSV my immediate thought was it was horribly dull and the whole hour followed suit.
Old stock that needed shifting.

It really annoys me that Yankee have lovely new Fragrances every season,yet QVC trawl out the same OLD stuff time after time.
I don't quite know who QVC and Michaela (the rep) think they are fooling!

It really annoys me that Yankee have lovely new Fragrances every season,yet QVC trawl out the same OLD stuff time after time.
I don't quite know who QVC and Michaela (the rep) think they are fooling!

Totally agree. I think that QVC don't do Yankee Candles any favours, I have often thought they must have the stuff that YC can't sell. Been to the YC shop in the States and QVC don't scratch the surface and never seem to have any new stuff or variety that YC do.

I have lost faith in QVC and their Yankee Candle range. Like others have said they bring out lovely new scents but QVC never seem to do them. If I see another clean cotton/baby powder or fresh cut roses colelction I'll scream!! Its no that I don't like those fragrances, I do, but COME ON, give us something different PLEASE!!

Latest posts

Back