Yankee Candles TSV 14th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, even the "TSV" included Vanilla and French Vanilla - of all the lovely new Vanillas that are released they plump for the same old same old. x

Do you think they are shifting the end of the stock and then they will become yet another brand that have gone from qvc???

I rarely buy Yankee candles from them anymore as I can get much better value from loads of different online stores. The postage is cheaper and if you spend over a certain value it is free. On one you can get free delivery over £14.98 so therefore you only need to buy one jar or a couple of small items and it is free.

Most have fragrances of the month and buy 2 or 3 and get 1 frees etc. Making them much better deals than any tsv and you also then have a choice of fragrance.

Was this TSV dropped in at the last minute? Not a single YC show all day and it sold out in no time at all.

It obviously wasnt meant to be a TSV when there were no shows planned for the rest of the day.
Think they are doing low volume TSV's so they can sell out and try and tempt us with OTO's all day.

Never mind I saved some pennies :LOL:

it came, went - and I missed it ........... all in 6 min??
I only went to make tea??:52:

Is this a daft question but why would you want 3 tart warmers?

They had nothing planned for the TSV yesterday so once again they got out the Yankee stock!

I thought that.

Although I do actually OWN three tart warmers I can't imagine wanting to buy three the same, all at the same time. Surely it would have been far better to have one, with a bigger selection of tarts. Sounds like Yankee just had a batch they wanted rid of.

Very disappointing "Today's" Special Value.

Latest posts

Back