Yankee Candles TSV 14/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bump! Any information on the TSV?

I'm seriously tempted to buy either from Yankeedoodle Christmas 6 small jars set or World Fragrances which are half price at £25.

Also Just Candles have 3 wick tumblers at half price. I like the double pack of French Vanilla and Cinnamon Stick. I also discovered they have Fig and Olive ones which I adore and they are now retired. You get 7% cahback via Quidco which is great news.

Yesterday I got two 3-wick Fresh Cut Roses (£6.99 each) at TKMaxx. :p
Oh dear.. So many offers, so many temptations...

Last edited:
I am a HUGE YC fan as many of you know lol, I was for many years before they arrived on QVC and to this day I have NEVER bought a TSV.

I find with the QVC sets that I am often paying for bits I don't want when other YC internet sites offer comparable, sometimes cheaper, deals and I have complete freedom to choose the scents that I want.

Yankee Doodle usually get my business now, if you wait then they normally do 4 for 3 deals which are excellent and I use those to stock up on housewarmer jars :)

I think the TSV is going to be 757 366 Yankee Candle Decorative Screen with 8 Holders and 24 Fragranced (? votives or tealights as Q Active doesn't say anything after the word Fragranced) Price is £23.97 and it comes in a choice of Cream or Black.

Thanks Sazza. I wonder if this is another fire screen (can't find the number of the last one, sorry). I can't work out if these are naff or totally tasteful.:confused:

I'm sure someone can help, but I imagine it all depends on what style your house is decorated as well as personal taste.

Thanks Sazza. I wonder if this is another fire screen (can't find the number of the last one, sorry). I can't work out if these are naff or totally tasteful.:confused:

I'm sure someone can help, but I imagine it all depends on what style your house is decorated as well as personal taste.

I don't know the number either bbelle but it was lovely and I think came in at around £20. It was black, wrought iron effect with small glass holders for samplers. I was very tempted by it I remember.

If this is a similar thing then it may well be a welcome change to the usual YC TSV and a beautiful item :)

I don't know the number either bbelle but it was lovely and I think came in at around £20. It was black, wrought iron effect with small glass holders for samplers. I was very tempted by it I remember.

If this is a similar thing then it may well be a welcome change to the usual YC TSV and a beautiful item :)

Stop talking like that Fraggle - I might be tempted to buy now! ;)

That's the one, Fraggle. It would look really great on my hearth (I think!) especially in the winter- but can you imagine how overpowering the scent would be if you lit all the samplers at once in a small lounge? And I think you would need to light them all to get the maximum 'candlelit' effect. I suppose you could use the unscented tealights.

Am I talking myself into buying this one? Please don't answer!! And, yes, if you are right (always!!), it makes a very welcome change. :)

Just Candles have this fire screen which I think is the one QVC used to sell

http://www.just-candles.net/Details.asp?PID=7824

It takes has 12 spaces for tealights, the one in the TSV only has 8 so it is bound to be a bit different plus you have a choice of cream or black.

That's not the one I was talking about Sazz - but it is a good indication for anybody who is scratching their heads wondering what the heck we're going on about lol

The QVC one was quite a simple criss cross wrought iron pattern but the price was quite comparable to that one.

I can't see what else YC would produce that would qualify as a screen so finger crossed.

That's the one, Fraggle. It would look really great on my hearth (I think!) especially in the winter- but can you imagine how overpowering the scent would be if you lit all the samplers at once in a small lounge? And I think you would need to light them all to get the maximum 'candlelit' effect. I suppose you could use the unscented tealights.

Am I talking myself into buying this one? Please don't answer!! And, yes, if you are right (always!!), it makes a very welcome change. :)

I think it would look lovely bbelle from what you describe, it was just my sort of thing, simple but lovely, and I would imagine with all the candles lit in an evening it would be truly stunning. I was sorely tempted but eventually put off because I would worry about Bella and my cats getting too close.

Do you really need more Yankee items bbelle? I don't but I might (just might) be tempted by this one!! ;)

Now, this isn't really the same as a candle collection, BL and I might be tempted too. Purely to decorate the home, you understand. (And Twinkle doesn't need to know ;))
Just Candles have this fire screen which I think is the one QVC used to sell

http://www.just-candles.net/Details.asp?PID=7824

It takes has 12 spaces for tealights, the one in the TSV only has 8 so it is bound to be a bit different plus you have a choice of cream or black.

Well, if it's different Sazza, that just means I have to buy it!

That's not the one I was talking about Sazz - but it is a good indication for anybody who is scratching their heads wondering what the heck we're going on about lol

The QVC one was quite a simple criss cross wrought iron pattern but the price was quite comparable to that one.

I can't see what else YC would produce that would qualify as a screen so finger crossed.

I vaguely remember the QVC one and it was on the website recently but of course now that we want to see it, it is not there!!! :laughing::rolleyes:

I think the TSV is going to be 757 366 Yankee Candle Decorative Screen with 8 Holders and 24 Fragranced (? votives or tealights as Q Active doesn't say anything after the word Fragranced) Price is £23.97 and it comes in a choice of Cream or Black.

That sounds very interesting!
:thumbsup:

Just got this from CS.

Yankee Candle 8 Votive decorative screen with 2 boxes of fragranced T-lights. Beautifully crafted free-standing 3 panel fireplace screen. Available in a choice of Powder coated cream or wrought iron black options. Comes with 2 boxes of 12 fragranced T-lights.
Black option - features a black metal frame embellished with trailing leaves, flower. It holds 8 glass votive holders & comes complete with a box of 12 Water Garden scented tealights & a box of 12 Baby Powder scented tealights.
Cream option - features a powder coated cream metal frame with trailing leaves & scrolls. It holds 8 clear glass votive holders & comes complete with a box of 12 fresh Cut Roses scented tea lights and a box of 12 Clean Cotton scented tealights.
Screen measures approx 61cm x 56cm (24" x 22").

:eeyore:

Latest posts

Back