Yankee Candles TSV 14/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought this looked like last year's TSV as well. I've also seen other sets ie the New World TSV on Yankeedoodle as well at a lower price. I was pretty impressed with the Holly and Ivy burner and tarts - I have that burner and it is soo pretty.

What's the point really in getting the TSV if Yankeedoodle can do it for much cheaper?

IWhat's the point really in getting the TSV if Yankeedoodle can do it for much cheaper?

Yes that's okay if you are prepared to wait a year for it I think I'll wait and see what's the TSV is like. Not interested in the yankee doodle one as I wouldn't go for any of the fragrances myself.

Hope it's something good. I wouldn't mind either a collection of wax tarts or maybe a collection of jars.

Sorry off topic, but received an e-mail from candle city with a special offer of free large jar when you buy two large jars.

Buy 2 Yankee 22oz Jars and get ONE FREE!
Limited Period Only...

Another great offer from Candle City. Simply purchase 2 of your favourite Yankee Candle 22oz Jars from our website before Wednesday 9th July 2008 and then add another one absolutely FREE.

Use discount code FREE22 when you check out to take off the third jar price of £16.99 from your total.

www.candle-city.co.uk

Only one discount code can be used per transaction. Whilst stocks last. Only valid for purchases of Yankee 22oz Large Jars in all available fragrances.

Buy 2 Yankee 22oz Jars and get ONE FREE!
Limited Period Only...

Use discount code FREE22 when you check out to take off the third jar price of £16.99 from your total.

www.candle-city.co.uk

Only one discount code can be used per transaction. Whilst stocks last. Only valid for purchases of Yankee 22oz Large Jars in all available fragrances.

Thanks for the info BH, I ordered 3 large jars for only £33. Even the shipping was free, excellent!!
thankusmile.gif

i went for honeydew melon, fruit smoothie and sheer gardenia....

They sound so good! Hope you enjoy them. I am burning Sunwashed Linen at the moment which I quite like. Also like Fresh Cut Roses.

I am on a diet so don't want any foodie fragrences in case they make me hungry!!!

Tahitian Tiare sounds good and I might go for good old fashioned Lavender to burn in the bedroom to see if it helps me sleep!

Thanks to Bargain Hunter for the link.

had an email from QVC this evening & it says (re the yankee TSV)

"....Also, check out our Today's Special Value on the day for a wonderful, candle-lit centrepiece, which will look great in any room."

A large jar, shade & base?

:confused::confused::confused:

Latest posts

Back