Yankee Candles TSV 04/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't bother with TSV but did order the 3 large jars in the new fragrances. Must say these are the best candles I have bought in a long time. Love all 3 of them especially the passionfruit martini & dreamy summer nights. My new favourites:)

TOFS (the original factory shop) are selling the Home range of Yankee candles. I sniffed a couple of them but was not impressed not nearly as good as the proper ones.

I didn't bother with TSV but did order the 3 large jars in the new fragrances. Must say these are the best candles I have bought in a long time. Love all 3 of them especially the passionfruit martini & dreamy summer nights. My new favourites:)

I got those, and like them very much. I agree with you about PFM, I like it very much and yet I was very dubious about it before having a sniff.

:mysmilie_59:

Hi, I was just wondering whether any of you subscribed to the auto delivery of this TSV and are now wanting to cancel, as I would be interested in buying the future drops from you. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to buy the TSV until the evening, by which time it had sold out! The TSV itself is now available, but not the auto delivery option. I don't know whether it's possible to transfer auto delivery details to another QVC account, or I could pay you through Paypal. Know it's unlikely, but just thought I'd ask on the off-chance, as was really disappointed to miss out. Thanks everyone. :mysmilie_504: Hope those of you that did get it are enjoying the new fragrances, I'm really keen to try them! :happy: xx

PS Love the still of this video, Charlie looks like he's doing his best Creature Comforts impression! :giggle:

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.70...e=2470763&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

Hi, I was just wondering whether any of you subscribed to the auto delivery of this TSV and are now wanting to cancel, as I would be interested in buying the future drops from you. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to buy the TSV until the evening, by which time it had sold out! The TSV itself is now available, but not the auto delivery option. I don't know whether it's possible to transfer auto delivery details to another QVC account, or I could pay you through Paypal. Know it's unlikely, but just thought I'd ask on the off-chance, as was really disappointed to miss out. Thanks everyone. :mysmilie_504: Hope those of you that did get it are enjoying the new fragrances, I'm really keen to try them! :happy: xx

PS Love the still of this video, Charlie looks like he's doing his best Creature Comforts impression! :giggle:

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.70...e=2470763&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

nope it aint possible to transfer an auto-delivery but the single drops might go live on their own if they get a few back in ect

If someone agreed to let you buy the future ADs, I would have thought they could call CS and give a different address for future AD deliveries on this TSV, saying they will be gifts or something? They definitely do deliver to other addresses than the account address as one-offs as I've had occasional things delivered to the office then reverted to my home address. I could understand them not being able to change it if the order was already in process but the Yankee AD is not until October.

nope it aint possible to transfer an auto-delivery but the single drops might go live on their own if they get a few back in ect

Thanks, will keep my eyes peeled. :happy:

If someone agreed to let you buy the future ADs, I would have thought they could call CS and give a different address for future AD deliveries on this TSV, saying they will be gifts or something? They definitely do deliver to other addresses than the account address as one-offs as I've had occasional things delivered to the office then reverted to my home address. I could understand them not being able to change it if the order was already in process but the Yankee AD is not until October.

Yes, I've had items delivered elsewhere before, so even QVC can cope with that one! I could pay for the sets through Paypal, if anyone was willing to sell me the future drops. Thanks for your reply. :happy: Did you get it?

Thanks, will keep my eyes peeled. :happy:

Yes, I've had items delivered elsewhere before, so even QVC can cope with that one! I could pay for the sets through Paypal, if anyone was willing to sell me the future drops. Thanks for your reply. :happy: Did you get it?

Afraid I didn't get the TSV at all, Minx. I was tempted but I don't use votives so often and already have dozens; also, the value was not irresistible enough for tight ol' me.

Hoping for your sake that they will bring back the ADs to sell separately throughout the coming months, as SCW was saying - sometimes, they are not much dearer than they would have been in the TSV if I remember rightly.

Afraid I didn't get the TSV at all, Minx. I was tempted but I don't use votives so often and already have dozens; also, the value was not irresistible enough for tight ol' me.

Hoping for your sake that they will bring back the ADs to sell separately throughout the coming months, as SCW was saying - sometimes, they are not much dearer than they would have been in the TSV if I remember rightly.

Ah ok, was just wondering if you'd tried the new fragrances.:happy: I know what you mean about the value, you'd have to want all the bits in the set to make it worth it. The original TSV was only £5 or £6 dearer, I think, but it's sold out again whilst I was debating(!!), so am going to order some votives from Temptation Gifts. If I like the new fragrances enough, I might then get the large jars. Thanks so much for your helpful replies, hope you had a good weekend.:happy:

Latest posts

Back