Yankee Candles TSV 04/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would love a scenterpiece, I've been waiting for ages for it to come back in to stock. One's on waitlist (didn't fancy the owl one) and the other has been taken off the website altogether. I think Stephen said lots of people had been asking him about it and that they'd be back in August. Q obviously underestimated the demand.

Clinton Cards have a good selection of Scenterpieces too, and the melt cups.

Thanks so much for all the links and useful info everyone. :mysmilie_504:

The only reason I was holding out for Q on this occasion was because I thought it'd be handy to have the option of returning it used, if I didn't like it for whatever reason. How have others who have got scenterpieces found them please?

Q only seem to offer really good value on the large jars with Yankee, although I bought the last TSV and have really enjoyed using it. This one is also quite tempting, as I'd like to try the new fragrances and could use the votives with my lamp. Will do what I always do, work out what it's all worth when we know how much it is, and then decide. :)

I have one that I get out at Christmas time (but I do want another one for all year round too) and I love it. The throw of fragrance is great and the cups are so easy to change. I'm not a massive fan of electric warmers, but I do like this.

Not tried a Scenterpiece I'm afraid as I don't really get the appeal (I like a FLAME! Can't be doing with electric tart warmers or LED 'candles' for same reason...!) BUT temptation gifts as mentioned above has selection of about 6/7 designs and they have 20 % off at the moment too... A couple of them look really nice and modern too...

http://www.temptationgifts.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&order=price&p=2&q=Scenterpiece

Yes, I know what you mean, I like a real flame, too, particularly in the colder months. Was thinking that this might be handy over the Summer (not that it's looking like we're getting one!) or in other rooms in place of reed diffusers / plugs ins.

I have one that I get out at Christmas time (but I do want another one for all year round too) and I love it. The throw of fragrance is great and the cups are so easy to change. I'm not a massive fan of electric warmers, but I do like this.

Thanks, it sounds good. I had an electric tart warmer, but we weren't terribly enamoured with it, and it just gathered dust in the end. This concept appealed to me, though. Will have a nose around all the sites you people have helpfully directed me towards, might be tempted to give up waiting for Q and just take the plunge while the sales are on and there are good deals to be had.

Yawn. Looks like a hamper again.
image.jpg

Yankee Candle 39 Piece Hamper
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705910

View attachment 11739

View attachment 11740

View attachment 11741

View attachment 11742

View attachment 11743

2 x Sunset Breeze Votives
2 x My Serenity Votives
2 x Passion Fruit Martini Votives
2 x Moonlight Votives
2 x Flowers In The Sun Votives
2 x Dreamy Summer Nights Votives

1 box of 12 Flowers in The Sun Tealights
1 box of 12 Passion Fruit Martini Tealights

2 x Purple Holders

1 x Basket/Hamper

Is the composition of this the same as the last hamper/basket TSV which was on Auto Delivery? What was the price of that one, anyone remember? I'm not interested but I know someone who might be.

Is the composition of this the same as the last hamper/basket TSV which was on Auto Delivery? What was the price of that one, anyone remember? I'm not interested but I know someone who might be.

Think so. Last one was £29.98 plus p and p. I liked last years hampers and use them but three is enough and that one looks garish. Would prefer large jars. Too many Tsvs with votives and tealights.

I want three of the new scents in large jars. I hope Q does a trio but if it includes Passionfruit thingy I shall buy from elsewhere.

Drop 2

2 x Autumn Night Votives
2 x Honey Clementine Votives
2 x Sweet Apple Votives
2 x Rhubarb Crumble Votives
2 x Ebony & Oak Votives
2 x Cranberry Pear Votives

1 box of 12 Autumn Night Tealights
1 box of 12 Honey Clementine Tealights

2 x Teal Holders

1 x Basket/Hamper

View attachment 11808

Drop 3

2 x All Is Bright Votives
2 x Festive Cocktail Votives
2 x Macaron Treats Votives
2 x Red Apple & Wreath Votives
2 x Star Anise & Orange Votives
2 x Winter Glow Votives

1 box of 12 All Is Bright Tealights
1 box of 12 Festive Cocktail Tealights

2 x RedHolders

1 x Basket/Hamper

View attachment 11809

Drop 4

2 x Cherry Blossom Votives
2 x Wild Mint Votives
2 x Linden Tree Votives
2 x Aloe Water Votives
2 x Shea Butter Votives
2 x Verbena Votives

1 box of 12 Cherry Blossom Tealights
1 box of 12 Wild Mint Tealights

2 x RedHolders

1 x Basket/Hamper

View attachment 11810

they yankee shops are selling 10 votive for £10 and half price t lights so i have already stocked up

they yankee shops are selling 10 votive for £10 and half price t lights so i have already stocked up

Outlets too. Boundary mill had the deal 12 for ten pounds (if I recall correctly) at Birmingham one plus 10% if a member.

i caved but in my defence I'm using the votives in my melter or my scenterpiece so cheaper than scenterpiece cups and i like the other hampers.

I didn't get this but went into a candles hop in Leeds today were they had all these new fragrances. I bought a melt in each flavour. I surprised myself as my favourite was the passion fruit one and l dont normally care for fruit ones. It reminds me of a stronger version of Bahama Breeze that was out a few years ago.

I bought some cheap Yankee tarts in Asda, however, the first one I used (mandarin and vanilla) smelled like the dog had pee'd on the floor. Are they really Yankee? I bought 10 summer flowers tarts off ebay for £10 no postage and they are lovely. New favourite.

CC

I bought some cheap Yankee tarts in Asda, however, the first one I used (mandarin and vanilla) smelled like the dog had pee'd on the floor. Are they really Yankee? I bought 10 summer flowers tarts off ebay for £10 no postage and they are lovely. New favourite.

CC

yep they are real yankee but they are the simply home range which is for supermarkets & are a simpler blend & less fragrance oil ect so more subtile then the normal yankee ones

yep they are real yankee but they are the simply home range which is for supermarkets & are a simpler blend & less fragrance oil ect so more subtile then the normal yankee ones

Thanks Super, but this one wasn't subtle, really strong smell and it wasn't nice. I'll just go for the proper ones in future.

CC

Latest posts

Back