Yankee Candle TSV 9/5/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think its quite a good TSV but there's no point in me going for it as I have several tart burners in my house and gave a few as Xmas presents last year so there's no reason to buy. It's quite nice not to have the usual 'I want it, but I shouldn't cos I can't afford it' agony that I usually have!

Another boring TSV from Yankee, its not that long since the last one with 3 tart burners, which I didnt buy either
How many tart burners do people need.
YC have so many fragrances to choose from why cant we get a selection of small or medium jars or tumblers

Hi Bluebell
I have bought them for gifts as I have two tart warmers myself but I had a feeling this wasnt going to be such a great tsv,not like the last one with the large jars anyway
I like the tumblers too but you dont seem to see them much now,there was a tsv a bit back that was 4 tumblers and there were two options,it was a really nice set,pity they dont sell more of them
I think the warmers make a nice present though instead of chocs or flowers !

Have ordered the AD, I didn't want the spring ones from Jan TSV & this is only around £3 more per set than that price but I still get the Summer, Autumn & Winter ones this way. I called to order making sure it was the AD but when I log into my account it's showing the number for the single set not the AD set, does anyone else's account show the same?

Was looking at the 3 large jars offer on YankeeDoodle but inc delivery QVC actually came out slightly cheaper this time, pity I couldn't get cashback on it though!

Have ordered the AD, I didn't want the spring ones from Jan TSV & this is only around £3 more per set than that price but I still get the Summer, Autumn & Winter ones this way. I called to order making sure it was the AD but when I log into my account it's showing the number for the single set not the AD set, does anyone else's account show the same?

Was looking at the 3 large jars offer on YankeeDoodle but inc delivery QVC actually came out slightly cheaper this time, pity I couldn't get cashback on it though!

i`m fairly certain that is normal for AD

I bought the 18 tarts on AD at 11pm. I thought the ones I didn't like would make great extra xmas presents! :wink:

I ordered one of each as well.
QVC annoy me with this. Because I ordered two, but in different colours, I have to pay full P&P on both of them.
At least with IW, I would have only paid once.
Even though I don't really order from IW, it seems a better deal.
None of this 50% off P&P.

I bought the 18 tarts on AD at 11pm. I thought the ones I didn't like would make great extra xmas presents! :wink:

Me too! I burn tarts every day so it will be dead handy getting sent a new stock every few months :up:

The TSV was pretty but I thought it was more suitable for gifts as I didn't want a stock of tart burners when I already have two.

yes my account is also doing this and I ordered AD

Got my jars today, they are all lovely scents. Can't wait to get the rest now. Does anyone have definate (sp?) dispatch dates for the others?

Got my jars today, they are all lovely scents. Can't wait to get the rest now. Does anyone have definate (sp?) dispatch dates for the others?

The original TSV was on the 7th January but there was a delay with sending out the 2nd one for some people so my 2nd one was dispatched on the 14th April so I think my next one will be sent 14th July but not sure about the people who have just ordered this week, they didnt seem to mention when the next one was due

At the moment I'm due to move house anytime during July to Septemeber so don't want them to go missing, QVC said to let them know when I move so they can alter the address. I can have them sent to my Dad's if needed but that's as a last resort as I'd then need to carry them on the bus for 6-7 miles lol x

Yesterday I dumped the Tutti frutti candle in the bin..it really is the the most vile smelling Yankee candle ever.
Like a cheap toilet cleaner from the pound shop,absolutely horrid:sad:

I hated that one too LS, in fact I didn't like any of the 3, I gave them all to my daughter. One of them smelt like cheddar cheese:bandit:

Latest posts

Back