Cozee Home Nightwear TSV 9/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had this been a zip up I might have been tempted but I don't like the "over the head" sweatshirt style I feel too restricted in it. And a faff to get off when too hot.
"Over the head" - is simply a cheaper-to-produce item. The cost of labour involved in a front fastening item - or even an edge-to-edge without fastening - is much higher than producing a rectangle with two side seams. It may well keep the wearer cozy and warm and promoted as an advantage to you, it's all about cheaper production costs and in truth an advantage to them.

Well I loved the navy one and this would be better than wearing my dressing gown half the day (which I do just to keep warm some days). However, navy fleece, white dog. Not going to happen :LOL:. I could buy the light colour but I don't really like it so I might have a look next time I'm in M&S and see what theirs are like.

Can someone invent a fleece that doesn't attract dog hairs.

CC

Well I loved the navy one and this would be better than wearing my dressing gown half the day (which I do just to keep warm some days). However, navy fleece, white dog. Not going to happen :LOL:. I could buy the light colour but I don't really like it so I might have a look next time I'm in M&S and see what theirs are like.

Can someone invent a fleece that doesn't attract dog hairs.

CC
Or a dog that doesn't shed?

I love feeling snuggly but there have to be better and ways than this. The stripe on the pockets look like an attempt to add a bit of style but stick out like a sore thumb on the darker colours and just looks cheap (which it isn’t).

Latest posts

Back