Yankee Candle TSV 6/7/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks guys - I love these scents - the only problem is I love them all so wont know which one to choose. The black cherry is wonderful.

Think this will be a cert.

I can recommend the water garden, and the island spa. They are really lovely.:1:

tried to have a look in advance, but it is not on the website so far.:wait2:

yankee candle tsv

if you look on the official yankee candle web site you can read up on the scents.

the fruity set contains blacck cherry, tropical fruit and kiwi berries if this is any help. :flower:

Good find Sazz!! :)

A good TSV, no shades or unwanted bric-a-brac just nice scents, good size jars and if it comes in at £35 odd a fairly decent saving over high street prices. I think medium jars are £14.99 and small jars £7.49... so full price for this set assuming those amounts would be £59.95

I already have the island spa, water garden and sun sea and sand as they were fragrance of the month on Yankee doodle last month. So might go with the fruits.

Thanks for the info,Saz though I'll probably give this one a miss.
Off to my local HomeStore & More tomorrow where they have all Yankee at 50% discount for the month of July.
They've got all the latest scents too :song:

i fancy the fruits....Aside, see the toppers on this page; http://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-cart/illuma-lids-and-jar-toppers/....call me stupid (if you dare) but do they stay on when candle is lit? like are there holes on them?

The first few have holes in them and it says can be used when the candle is lit but not the rest of them, think they are just for decoration purposes

Thanks for the info Sazza but dont think I will be buying this one either

Yankee Candle 'Summer Scents' Set of 3 Medium & 2 Small Jar Candles
Item Number: 758387
QVC Price £41.50
Today's Special Value Price £34.32
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Capture the scents of summer in your home with this great-value Yankee Candle collection. It's available in Fresh or Fruit fragrances and comprises three medium jar candles (each 411g) and two small jar candles (each 104g). Fresh contains best-selling Willow Breeze, Island Spa and Water Garden scents, and Fruit contains the brand-new fruity fragrances of Black Cherry, Tropical Fruit and Kiwi Berries. Each candle has a cotton wick to ensure a consistent level of aroma. Approximate burn time: medium jar: 65 - 90 hours; small jar: 25 - 40 hours.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758387

Yankee Candle 'Summer Scents' Set of 3 Medium & 2 Small Jar Candles
Today's Special Value Price £34.32
QVC Price £41.50
Item Number 758387
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Capture the scents of summer in your home with this great-value Yankee Candle collection. It's available in Fresh or Fruit fragrances and comprises three medium jar candles (each 411g) and two small jar candles (each 104g). Fresh contains best-selling Willow Breeze, Island Spa and Water Garden scents, and Fruit contains the brand-new fruity fragrances of Black Cherry, Tropical Fruit and Kiwi Berries. Each candle has a cotton wick to ensure a consistent level of aroma. Approximate burn time: medium jar: 65 - 90 hours; small jar: 25 - 40 hours.

There is still a chance, as Marzy says they don't always show it till midnight, I won't hold my breath mind!!! :laughing:

Latest posts

Back