Yankee Candle TSV 6/7/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gah! I'd promised myself that I wouldn't go for it. (I don't exactly "need" it) but the Fresh option has three of my top five favourites in it...

I prefer cylinders and tumblers to the traditional jars though - but hubby brought me a shade and plate for my birthday so now I have a reason to choose jars...

Dilemma...! ;)

Bit disappointed, would only go for the fresh option and can get these at Boundary Mill for the same price. Was hoping for some newer scents!

I've gone for the Fresh option as I love Willow Breeze and have wanted to try Island Spa. I was going to get some candles from my local outlet as they had a sale start on Saturday but it was not worth writing home about. They had the same burners as the last TSV on sale and that was about it. Island Spa is their fragrance of the month with only 25% off so the TSV seems better value to me.

For those who are tart fans. I highly recommend our own Lady Darls.

She has a mahoooosive selection of flavours (sorry..scents!) I buy em regularly from her, & not yet found one I dont like. Her prices are also credit crunch prices compared ti the yankee stuff. 50p (plus p&p) per tart, unless prices have changed recently.

Gets a huge thumbs up from me, & certainly worth a try if you havent already :up2:
They're gorgeous, I've got loads:flower:I love the clam shell ones, so economical......I won't say no to Yankeee either:clapping:

I have been holding out all day - but am about to be tempted - love the Black Cherry it is one of my favs. I shouldnt have put the tv on lol.

ps Have you seen the new fragrances - they have them available on Yankeedoodle - Almond Cookie sounds yummy!!!! I am off to get a set of the samples to try too.

I have been holding out all day - but am about to be tempted - love the Black Cherry it is one of my favs. I shouldnt have put the tv on lol.

ps Have you seen the new fragrances - they have them available on Yankeedoodle - Almond Cookie sounds yummy!!!! I am off to get a set of the samples to try too.

Yes, that new one called Be Thankful sounds intriguing. x

I went for the fruity option, was tempted to get both, but want to get a juicy peach from Yankee Doodle as it is the fragrance of the month, and a favourite of mine and also of my daughter's.

Thank goodness we had a nice TSV from Yankee for a change.

I did see a couple of other sets I fancied, one was 6 small fruit jars and the other a floral type one, it had 3 jars of flower type fragrances, rose, cherry blossom and I can't remember the third. I was good though and resisted.

Katie

I resisted the TSV.
Today I have been to Boundary Mills and bought some medium jar candles for £10.27 each and no P&P.

My fresh collection has arrived today. Am now dithering as to whether I will give that medium Water Garden jar to Emma's teacher or not. Thing is that I really like the two small jars.

so keep them all and order another set in the fruit option and choose your gifts from them and the ones you keep are an extra treat for you!

wish mine had arrived, my order is 'still being processed'

would you recommend the fresh then? i was tempted to order both, but sense prevailed! :flower:

so keep them all and order another set in the fruit option and choose your gifts from them and the ones you keep are an extra treat for you!

wish mine had arrived, my order is 'still being processed'

would you recommend the fresh then? i was tempted to order both, but sense prevailed! :flower:

But then I wouldn't want to give away any of the fruit ones either. I am bad with my candles. We have an outlet shop near us and recently a couple of the ladies at my daughter's Karate club have had birthdays and I've bought them YC. I've ended up buying myself something each time I've gone though.

I love the Willow Breeze fragrance. Haven't burnt the Island Spa yet but really like the smell. The Water Garden is my least favourite but it may smell different when it burns.

you will love the island spa Valm
we got t from our hols in Florida in May,infact my husband chose it,its unlike him,he usually tells me off for buying too many YC!
I went for the fruit option this time to try the cherry which sounds lovely
Hope you like the candles when they arrive

Latest posts

Back