Yankee Candle TSV 4/9/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love my tart warmer. Its cream and gold mosaic with mother of pearl around the top. I got it for £7.00 in a sale in Clinton's. I would like another one for using upstairs but won't be going for the owl TSV. It's far too gimmicky for my liking. I really regret not buying more of them as they'd have made fab presents.

Yikes! Scary photo! Maybe it's being sold early so we can use it to scare away all the trick or treaters on Halloween? It's definitely frightening enough imo. ;-)

Huge NOOOOOO. Not a patch on the fab one I bought recommended by Autumn.
I would love it though if they did another fab Tart OTO or just some tarts are a great price which would compliment this TSV well. But as this is QVC I would have thought it is very unlikely!!

Huge NOOOOOO. Not a patch on the fab one I bought recommended by Autumn.
I would love it though if they did another fab Tart OTO or just some tarts are a great price which would compliment this TSV well. But as this is QVC I would have thought it is very unlikely!!

Theres an Xmas set of tarts on clearance for £18 depending if your like the fragrances , Its just a pity about the P&P , £4.95 really wipes out the savings :(

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-80-_-702063

Im just hoping theres another OTO tart collection like earlier in the year that many of us bought.

Are we all seeing a trend here? It used to be the case that every so often we would have a TSV and oh how we wished that we had a TSV from that same company more often. Then suddenly in 2014 here we have it, I'm wondering what QVC are playing at or, are they simply hyping more product placements than they would normally do, because perhaps these don't sell so well at other times. I have no idea, all I know is that i don't believe in 20 years i've seen so many TSV's from Yankee so close together - same with Decleor and Elemis and others.

I stopped using Yankee jar candles quite some time ago, as I just love the wax tarts, although these days I tend to order them from elsewhere as I find that better value than QVC, and once you also add on the QVC p & p which I think for a company that size is disgustingly too high, you do end up buying cheaper than on QVC with certain ranges.

i dont like the owls face.....i dont really like the owl. i dont like £6 postage cost

Good price, and I need a second electric burner. Just unsure as to whether I want an owl one. We'll see. I have all the melts, and like them. Does anyone know if the owl burner is available elsewhere and, if so, at what price?

I think it is better looking that I had first thought and the price is OK. I have ordered and see what I think when it arrives. You don't always get the removable dish.

I`m not keen on this one. It`s too gimmicky for my liking. I wish they`d do a simple design with removable dish which would go with any decor and match most people`s taste. I have a plain white electric burner with removable dish and I wish they`d repeat it. The teapot and owl ones are nowhere near as nice IMO. I was looking to buy an electric warmer for my daughter in law for Christmas because she uses the type with the nightlight inside it but I`ll give the owl a miss.

I've been following this thread, wasn't hopeful about the owl from the early photo's - but actually quite like this TSV and have ordered it today.
I have enjoyed having Yankee Candles in my home for years, but have stopped buying the large jars because, despite burning them for more than 4 hours at a time, trimming my wicks (and generally being a good Yankee customer) - they are just too prone to tunnelling now, leaving sooty deposits, and are just disappointing.
So, I've been buying tarts and they are so much easier, and better value too as they keep their scents for quite a few burns. I have a couple of the tea-light burners and they are so pretty, and I like the idea of having an electric warmer because it can sit on a shelf, or my bedside cabinet - and the TSV is great value as set.
As for buying the tarts - there are some great sellers on ebay with free postage :)

Latest posts

Back