Yankee Candle New guy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oliver

Registered Shopper
Bring back Rosa, cant stand this posh guy, his voice is so irritating and patronising. The only positive about him was he made Jill franks seem less annoying.

100% agree, couldnt watch the whole show coz i couldnt stand his voice. Hopefully Rosa will do the TSV in march shes fab .

I think him and Rosa are both doing shows. Last time he was on, there was a thread saying how much people liked him (and his hair). I don't mind him! Anything is better than condescending schoolteacher Michaela!

I liked him. He's calm, personable and knowledgeable. He seemed friendly and not as prickly as Michaela. I do like Rosa and wouldn't want to see her disappear but I like him too

I like him. He seems to have a true passion for YK and knows what he is talking about. I like him and Rosa so I hope they are the main guests from Yankee now :smirk:

I like him. He seems to have a true passion for YK and knows what he is talking about. I like him and Rosa so I hope they are the main guests from Yankee now :smirk:

Totally agree Beautyqueen, he is very passionate about Yankee, I quite like him as well !

I didn't see the show, but if it is the guy from Wales with the long womanish hair, then I think he has a nice calming manner - prefer him to Michaela... although desperately wanted to reach into the tv and give him a flipping haircut suitable for a guy

I liked him too. Smartly dressed, well groomed, calmly spoken and seems educated and well- mannered. Lovely face. I would give him a haircut too although when I was younger he eould have been just my cup of tea in jeans and a heavy metal T shirt...

Latest posts

Back