Wow - That Is Service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
Bought the Cubic Chopper TSV on Monday morning about 12.20 am. I received it today Wed 14th, by 9.20 am. I am impressed by the service ! And it works too, I've just done some carrots and onions in it - easy-peasy. Well done QVC and their delivery firm. We are often quick to criticize a company, on this ocassion, I feel I just have to praise them ! 10/10 for service. :32: !

Last edited:
Bought the Cubic Chopper TSV on Monday morning about 12.20 am. I received it today Wed 14th, by 9.20 am. I am impressed by the service ! And it works too, I've just done some carrots and onions in it - easy-peasy. Well done QVC and their delivery firm. We are often quick to criticize a company, on this ocassion, I feel I just have to praise them ! 10/10 for service. :32: !

Great! Glad it arrived so quick and works treat for you. I have something similar the only difference is mine does not have the big catching tray with it. Its makes life so much easier to do all your chopping. I love to chop all the veggies up for my slow cooker.

It sounds good - I can't wait to use mine. I hope it's waiting for me when I get home - I ordered just after midnight - who delivered it? Though I'm assuming not Royal Mail if it was that fast.

I was very impressed last week. I'd had a Slanket on waitlist since they were on as a TSV and it was shipped on Friday and I got it Saturday.

I ordered the last clicks L'Occitane body scrub and shower gel on Sunday afternoon and it arrived this morning with the postman.

Latest posts

Back