Would you wear this:

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Certainly a very odd looking ring. I can imagine the legs and head catching on everything. Personally I like a very traditional ring setting.

Looks like one of those rings you'd find in a glass case on a pier that you put 10p in and press buttons to work the grabber.

If you like big rings then it would be okay without the head and legs. Personally I think less is definitely more 'classy' looking. I'm not a fan multiple rings on every finger either.

There's this show on Style TV that I secretly love and on it there's a section called the "Ewww tube", say no more, however, I love the briolette/chequerboard cut and the smokey quartz, please remove the head and flippers! BUT for OVER £200.......

Totally agree with Mediastar, love the chequerboard cut, but the head and flippers: what was the "designer" thinking of???????

I'd wear it if it was costume jewellery that cost £20 out of Debenhams or Accessorise. It's fun and quirky. But no way I'd pay £200+ on it, no.

No I wouldnt buy or wear it, I have better things to do with £200, well I would if I had £200 to spare!!! :giggle:

Not my thing at all ~ I suppose if you were a 'turtle person' like I'm a 'cat person' then it may appeal, but other than that I can't imagine too many people picking it on style alone.

Aaaww, I feel sorry for it!! I think it's cute and would definitely wear it, but I wouldn't spend £200 on it - as I wouldn't spend £200 on anything much, really.

I can understand why people don't like it though, you've got to really love animals/turtles especially (like I do) to like such a thing - there's no middle ground with such a specific design.

I saw this ghastly item being aired, think it was yesterday on Tucson gemfair show, and it took a while before I worked out what it was meant to be. Apart from the sheer ugliness of it, the sticky out bits would catch on everything. It's a health & safety issue.

Latest posts

Back