Would You Buy Rings Now From QVC ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Very interesting tale just told by Charlie Brook said he once tried a ring on at QVC, which happened to be five sizes too small for his finger.
Well perhaps not five sizes too small, but was too small and at 2am in the morning his finger was blue.
So he quite proudly announced Jeff at QVC took some nail clippers and cut it off his finger for him.
Well if QVC sell rings that can so easily be cut off with nail clippers, I'll not be rushing to purchase.

:wonder:

I thought that sounded a bit dodgy as well , how thin must the shank have been .

It won't put me off much to the disappointment of my credit card and bank balance. I didn't hear the story but it sounds like a load of old pony. But I'm not sure I'll take the nail clippers to any of my QVC rings to disprove the story all the same ... lol

Maybe nail clippers were the first things he thought of cos he didn't want any tools near his "member of parliament praying hands spin doctor style of delivery presentation" act.

Also heard him say tonight he was buying the OTO pearl earrings tonight perhaps for his daughter, Michelle or mum he had not decided. I have heard him say this many times that he buys jewellery for his daughter to put away for when she is older:rolleyes:

Nail Clippers my Axxx!!!!!

Well wish it was true about nail clippers underwent an excruitiating (and thats after 4 children) experience in A and E when my beloved Tova ring (the band one with the five stones in it sort of squarey looking) had to be cut off took ages and I actually passed out............ so no i have no doubts about the flimsiness of QVC rings had I been unskint I would have bought today from Gem Day, god I love the rubellite and the kyanite ........... but then im such a magpie and not entirely un chav - they dont make that ring anymore boo hoo

Latest posts

Back