Why is Ali Keenan so orange?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I caught her yesterday when flicking through channels and I couldn't believe just how brown/orange she was. Why does she do that? It doesn't look like a natural tan, it looks like a spray on but it's so unnatural looking. Why doesn't she tone it down a bit, it looks ridiculous.

She does tend to be tangoed when she returns from holidays. She is just back from Morocco and her blog shows photos of her in full sunbathing mode so it may be non fake. However she said something about being "courtesy of Laua Geller" but if it is that body product she sells god she must have used half a dozen jars of the stuff.

I agree with you and in fact I have commented on this before. It looks awful and it makes her look much older. Her skin is beginning to look like orange leather. Sorry Alison it's not a good look.

A few days back she was on with Maxine "Jingle Jangle" Becker who had also come back from a holiday. I was hard-pressed to decide who was browner.

I really like Ali, and I think she's always been a sun lover. The fact that she's faced adversity with good humour and gallantry is something I really admire. After the awful treatment she's been through over the past few years, I dare say she would rather do the things she loves, including tanning, and which make her happy as you never know what tomorrow holds. In her shoes I would do the same, as serious illness does give you a different perspective and sense of priorities.

They've also had a Vita Liberata tan mousse on which comes in 3 shades. They were demonstrating it earlier today in one of Marv's shows.

They've also had a Vita Liberata tan mousse on which comes in 3 shades. They were demonstrating it earlier today in one of Marv's shows.

I think she hankers after the sun-kissed beach babe look when in reality she more closely resembles the sole of a moccasin!

I realise that none of us can know what goes through someone's mind, but had I been on the receiving end of a life threatening illness, I sure as hell wouldn't put myself on the road to another avenue of the same illness. Sun, skin and cancer all come under the same umbrella !

I didn't see a close up but from far I did like the deep brown colour, it didn't seem orange to me.

Oompa. Loompa. Doopedy, doo! Alison we've got a message for you. Oompa. Loompa. Doopedy, da! Alison Keenan, you've gone too far!

I think QVC have been handing out a few "faux tan" (to quote Jill Franks) freebies, for Alison Keenan isn't the only one looking like she's suffering from a bout of hypercarotenitis. Jackie Kabler looked every bit the Halloween pumpkin as she presented an hour of Kim & Co. Her head resembled a gourd that had been topped with straw.

I'm not convinced that it is fake - sorry Ali if you wanted to be tangoed you could have done it by safe fake.

She has a young pretty face but quite honestly she badly needs a makeover her look is so old fashioned. This in no way is saying anything about her illness as I thought this years ago.

I think QVC have been handing out a few "faux tan" (to quote Jill Franks) freebies, for Alison Keenan isn't the only one looking like she's suffering from a bout of hypercarotenitis. Jackie Kabler looked every bit the Halloween pumpkin as she presented an hour of Kim & Co. Her head resembled a gourd that had been topped with straw.

ouch !!!!!!!lol

She always looks far too tanned and it's very ageing. Whether or not it's fake tan or a real tan it doesn't suit her as it's very old-fashioned to look that baked.

Latest posts

Back