Why cant we have a Male themed Day?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it just wouldnt be possible!! every time they tried mens jewellery or fashion in the past it has ended up quite heavely reduced in last clicks so its just not viable

maybe they just trying the wrong fashion/jewellery... you hear a lot of people asking for more mens things on Q, so they could come with something...

maybe they just trying the wrong fashion/jewellery... you hear a lot of people asking for more mens things on Q, so they could come with something...

they even had a fashion range by sir steve redgrave & that went pop in about 2 showings its just not viable the only things they do are the odd cufflinks & odd mens shoes and thats about it & even they aint popular

they even had a fashion range by sir steve redgrave & that went pop in about 2 showings its just not viable the only things they do are the odd cufflinks & odd mens shoes and thats about it & even they aint popular

That's because Sir Steve Redgrave isn't exactly a fashion icon , get David Beckham in , the items would fly off the shelves :)

There was once a men's top from Kim & Co; just a black Tshirt shape and not the shiny slinky fabric. It ended up in Last Clicks

There was once a men's top from Kim & Co; just a black Tshirt shape and not the shiny slinky fabric. It ended up in Last Clicks

That's because no man is gonna watch a Kim & co hour , there needs to be hours dedicated to men's fashion

I'm so interested in this thread that I've gone from being a long time reader to a first time poster so please be kind to me!
Yes, I've been really fed up of 'beauty month in March', gem day and all the others. During the morning, I'll flick through the day and if it's just fashion all the way, I'll not put it on all day.
As previous posters have said, there are plenty of opportunities for a male day and I wouldn't mind a 'kitchen hour' as they do appeal to me. Just get all this fashion off my screen for 24 hours!

I think (hope) QVC have learnt a valuable lesson regarding men's items today. The Lori Greiner weekender bag TSV was launched in four colours at midnight, only one of which - the black - was male/unisex. And that option had sold out by 12.30am.

Much of the fashion on QVC is stretchy elasticated waist type items so they are a bit forgiving as far as fit is concerned. I'm not sure people would want to pay the high p&p for men's clothes where the fit needs to be more precise as it could prove very costly if the items don't fit.

Fellas, you are missing nothing believe me. It is becoming impossible to get anything at all from Q that you would want to buy at any price, never mind at Q's rip off prices and postage.

Latest posts

Back