Who's Your Favourite Model?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who's your favourite QVC model?

• Amica (she's an oldie but she's not Goody)

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Beulah (the lights are on but...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cordelia (Adolph)

• Beth (bonkers blonde)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Debbie (LE and lips that go on forever)

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Emma (Vanish)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Goody (swing that pony tail)

• Joy (makes being plus a definite plus)

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Marilena (full of eastern european promise?)

• Nalintha (doesnt say much)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Renee (Ruh-naaaay!)

• Sally (surname Rom - blonde)

• Sharon (Diva! Diva! Diva!)

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • Tanya (she'll never let you down)

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Tiffany (plasic seethru slingbacks and false teeth)

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a tough one. I love Joy because she shows me how clothes "might" look on me. Tiffany, Beth and Goody are all great as is the very pretty girlie who I think is Catherine?? But the best model overall has to be Sharon. I know some peeps don't like her gestures and preening but in my humble opinion she's brilliant.

whats the name of the girl who does BE ? I think its Courtney, she's very beautiful and seems to do the job well x

Because we can only have one I had to go for Joy because she is just that. However I also wanted to pick Goody, fabulous hair, great legs....and ar$e. :devil:

P.S. Love your synopsis of each modellls attributes Burlz. :handshake: Poor Tiffany....:mysmilie_15:

GRRR! Wish could pick two! I LOVE both Sharon and Joy, but in the end I went for Joy.

This is probably the funniest poll yet, Burlz :wink:

With just one pick, I had to go for Sharon. But I like Tanya, with all her bounce, and Nathalie who does Honora, and Ally who does B&W, and good-natured Sally, and warm Joy, and fair-haired Jo. However, Sharon is a show all to herself - who needs presenters? I love her.

With just one pick, I had to go for Sharon. But I like Tanya, with all her bounce, and Nathalie who does Honora, and Ally who does B&W, and good-natured Sally, and warm Joy, and fair-haired Jo. However, Sharon is a show all to herself - who needs presenters? I love her.

What a great idea - she'd be fab with jewellry and fashion, not sure about her gardening and DIY skills though (although she certainly wouldn't be the worst) !

Good one Burlz. Torn, but I think Sharon just pips it cos she makes me laugh with her exaggerated posing.

I'd vote for anyone who can keep her cool whilst having her feet scraped by a screeching Alison Young.

God, that takes guts ...

I went for Tanya. Stunning woman. I also wanted to vote for Sharon and Joy. But I couldn't *cries* :wink: . They should get paid danger money for having to wear so much flammable fabric all day on QVC.

Sharon is the Queen of QVC fashion. She has a body to die for and is so much fun. She doesn't take herself seriously. I love her over the top-ness. She rocks.

Joy as she always looks cheerful despite being told she is the 'resident super size model' never understood why we have to be told that. We just want to see what the items look like on a variety of models. So about time they had a short model then!!

Went for Sharon as she knows how to demonstrate the clothes to their best advantage (quite a challenge given the man-made monstrosoties she is charged with showcasing) and I often feel her every move constitutes a knowing wink to the audience who are grimacing at the outfits being proffered. Can't see Ali Rhodes (think that's her name)? Would have voted for her as she is another one who understands how to work an outfit - and she's the only QVC model I personally would describe as beautiful. Loved that Butler & Wilson trailer where she sashayed up the curved steps of the Fulham Road shop.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back