Who's going for the AHHHHHH bra?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My well endowed friend bought an Aahhh Bra...very comfy she reported.
Off she went for a romantic meal with her hubby and as the night went on she realised the support wasn't what it should be and the aahh was more oooerrrr ,when they got in the taxi going home her lovely hubby of many years said he hadn't wanted to embarrass her during the meal....but had she forgotten to put her bra on!!!

Put me off a bit!

I've got a couple of these that I use as sleep bras. They are very comfortable, but have limited support. I wear a 40 F. Wouldn't dream of going outside in them. Don't want to frighten the natives.

I've got a couple of these that I use as sleep bras. They are very comfortable, but have limited support. I wear a 40 F. Wouldn't dream of going outside in them. Don't want to frighten the natives.

Swing it to the left and shake it to the right..........:cheeky:

I haven't got huge ones but they seem to have grown recently as I've put on weight and I'm planning to use the AAHHH (imitation I imagine) that I've bought off ebay as a sleep bra as I cannot imagine how it can support the weight of the breasts. If it's any good then I'll wear it as a day bra until I've lost the weight and can wear my usual balconette bras without falling out of them.

Someone has posted a review on QVC website saying she bought from another supplier, I presume she has bought a "fake" one and thats why she only gave one star so I think its unfair that she is allowed to post a review on QVC when she didnt buy from them

Over-hyped and under supported!
"I bought this from another supplier a couple of months ago. It is not supportive and the never roll band, you guessed rolls unless you are super-slim! Anyone who says you can wear for aerobics, you must be doing yoga moves as it has no support. It is comfy for a casual bra but not one to wear everyday as it offers very little support. Pricey and doesn't really live up to its claims."

I totally agree with this Bluebell, as I posted in this thread earlier unless you have a genuine in one hand and the ebay fake in the other then you cannot assume you have a genuine item or really give a fair review.

My eBay ones just arrived (ordered Sunday so better delivery service than QVC for a start!)
I don't doubt for a minute that they're likely to be fake for the price I paid but they seem fine to me. I doubt they would be very supportive if you were of the well endowed persuasion but I'm not, so for me they're fab, and I'm going to order some more.

I love my underwires and padding etc, my kahunas are rather on the less generous side and I need all the help I can get -as for wearing a bra for bed - no way I just don't need it - mine comes off when I get home and doesn't go on until I leave the house again :) to be frank I don't think anyone would even notice if I was wearing a bra or not even if I was doing a zumba class lol

I bought some off ebay and I don't think they are the real thing.

I can't see a rhonda shear logo on the back of the bra (fake or otherwise!) at all.

There is a label, says made in China and on one of the bras they have added an X to make it say XXL (sure sigh of a fake to me :wink:)

I'm fairly well-endowed (size 18), I will wear these at home but I wouldn't dare do aerobics in them! My boobies would be making a sure bid for freedom if I did :rock:

If these are truly fakes then surely Rhonda Shear ought to be jumping on ebay over VERO.

Never mind touchscreens, I need a feely screen so I can fondle before I buyonline! :blush:

I won't be buying any more from the ebay seller as I don't really like promoting fakes. These will do for what I want them for - slobbing around the house in my dressing gown/comfy for the weekend and doing the housework bras.

Last edited:
The ones I got have got the logos stamped in the back.

Sadly so do the fake ones I received; I have about 6 genuine ahh bras and three fakes from ebay - the logo is identical on all.

The fakes aren't bad bras, they are just as good as many bras you would go out and buy in town, but they are not as good material, stretchy in a supportive way or well made - and I just think its a shame that many people are judging a rhonda shear bra when they have not experienced them.

I agree completely speckledhen. As i said in my earlier post I don't think for a minute the ones I got off eBay are real ones, not for what I paid for them, only mentioned it as Lottie said hers had no logos. :nod:

Incidentally I went in Costco earlier and bought a pack of 2 'seamless sports bras' which are very similar to the ahh bras. Paid about 15 squids for them, and they're excellent.

Last edited:
Sadly so do the fake ones I received; I have about 6 genuine ahh bras and three fakes from ebay - the logo is identical on all.

The fakes aren't bad bras, they are just as good as many bras you would go out and buy in town, but they are not as good material, stretchy in a supportive way or well made - and I just think its a shame that many people are judging a rhonda shear bra when they have not experienced them.

Of course when I'm 'entertaining' I have my sparkly ones with the red tassles on!

Lidl are doing a version of this bra as well for £4.99. They are also doing a support cami, waist cincher, and I think it was some kind of support pants as well. Doubt the fabric is as nice as the expensive ones but I bought one of the bras anyway to see if it would be okay for doing yoga in. Wouldn't dream of going out in it though as it's squashing my boobs down!

Interesting...

I had a quick google and found this:
http://hubing.en.made-in-china.com/product/oqgQjYmxOvVp/China-Ahh-Bra.html

I have also watched the Ahh bra video on the Rhonda Shear website and I cannot see any difference between the ones I have and the ones she's presenting. I can't see a logo on them in her vid...is it on the inside or outside of the bras?
I bought a 3-pack and they do seem to be the same thickness as the ones in her vid and the stretchiness seems the same.

Have to say it is comfy...I've been sitting typing in it all afternoon! I will be wearing one in the summer with those sundresses/tops which just have a habit of revealing a bit too much when I venture to the supermarket :giggle:

I've paid about £12 for 3. £60 for 3 seems a bit expensive to me, especially if they are made in China. They export to America, so they could easily be the same ones. For that price, I'd want to see miracles - a boob reduction would be a start.

I can understand why people would be disappointed if they paid £60 for them.

I agree with the comment about the material - it's not cotton-based and therefore when I took it off last night, I ended up washing it as it had got a little errrr damp!

I cannot see how you can wear this for zumba. If I wear this out of the house I think I shall have a normal bra on underneath because I can see my nipples!! :happy:

Good grief...

http://www.made-in-china.com/showro...detailFMOEfVHjpNcw/China-Ahh-Bra-Ahh-01-.html

She IS getting them from China.
These are the coloured ones!

No wonder the link about fakes doesn't work on her site, how on earth can she claim that she is the only retailer of these when she clearly isn't and can't be. This factory makes and sells to order.

I bet the only thing she does is gets the logo stitched on!

I was tempted to try the Ah bra but I did wonder to be blunt do they make you perspire, I find in the warm weather even with ordinary cotton bras I tend to get very damp and often change my bra when I get home from work, the Ah bra seems a bit built in so unless they are breathable I would imagin I'd get water logged so any one who has worn them could you let me know how you get on.

Latest posts

Back