Who's going for the AHHHHHH bra?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I guess you could then say that Ideal World's Beauty Bra's are copies...she obviously wasn't able to patent the idea but if they are selling under her brand name then of course they will be fakes as I said that's always a chance you take buying from Ebay.

I initially bought my ahh bras for £60-ish from the main advert they put on the shopping tv channels at night. They are genuine Rhonda Shear and are beautifull made, wash well and fit perfectly. Then I thought I would get a few from ebay to save a few pennies, and was very disappointed, I knew the moment I received them that they were not authentic. Comparing the two side by side, you can tell it is not the same material (thinner), not as well made and on wearing the ebay ones came up smaller and so I could not even wear them in bed. Very good copies tho, they are stamped with the rhonda shear stamp at the back of the bra and unless you have an authentic in one hand and a fake in the other it would be very difficult to tell. So I will now only buy them from QVC as they are cheaper than the shopping channel and are the real deal.

I hope that isn't the case with all of you that have bought from ebay instead, and I only point this out because if this is your first ahh bra experience and you have bought from ebay then you may not have an actual ahh bra.

These bras look hideous! I still want my rack to be a somewhat attractive feature, there's nO way in hell you could wear something like that and pull off a sexy feminine look!

I agree. My hubby likes to appreciate my assets (!) and those ahh bras are right passion killers. They may well be comfortable, but they won't get you any nookie ;-P

I agree. My hubby likes to appreciate my assets (!) and those ahh bras are right passion killers. They may well be comfortable, but they won't get you any nookie ;-P

Well it is true they are definitely day-time bras built for support and comfort! If you are entertaining you may want to nip to La Senza.

I bought the last Ahh Bra TSV and also bought the Genie bras from BHS.. I much prefer the Genie Bra because it has removable cup thing which gives a better shape than the Ah Bra. Both give adequate support for a 34E, tho I probably could have bought a small size rather than medium in the Ahh bra.

Rhonda Shear looks like Stifler's mom.

Jude xx

Can I ask a really stupid question, as the medium or small would be the size to go around a 34.36 inch would you not have to go up to a larger size if you have a F or G cup fitting? How can a bra be sold by clothes size? eg 14 on ebay or just M L XL as all the cupsizes are different?

Yes good question. My back size is 36, my cup size is ff, and my dress size is 18. I suggest they are not compatible with a fuller bust, since the size chart is done that way.

I bought the Genie bras last week from High St Shopping Channel. I'm a size 10-12 and ordered the size M which is a 10. They are really comfy but too small so have ordered the size L instead. Their CS said if your between 2 sizes to go up a size to stop it rolling up under your bust (which is what happened in my case). Am awaiting those now. In the meantime a nude and a black will be heading onto eBay tonight (as I've worn the white).

Well it is true they are definitely day-time bras built for support and comfort! If you are entertaining you may want to nip to La Senza.

In my experience: comfort, yes - support, not so much... and I'm not that well blessed if you know what I mean.

I don't entertain often these days (snigger), so as a 36G, what size would that equate to in the Aah bra or Genie?

I'd probably try a large in the ahh, not sure about the Genie. I find that a smaller size will tend to ride up and roll under the breasts (which could be very entertaining), whereas if it is up a size it does still support because of the stretch material.

Not sure that has helped at all reading it back - but its the thought that counts.

Thank you speckledhen for coming up with one of the funniest threads I've read for ages... so many 'double' :grin: entendres

Latest posts

Back