Whoops! QVC bare-ing all!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As per usual it's a real fuss about nothing. Trust the Sun to get steamed up about this in an oooh-la-la saucy way... it's their stock in trade rather than being a newspaper.

In the US for modelling scantier or clingier items they invariably use nipple shields so you don't see the outline of anything through the clothes. I'm sure the Sun would be devastated if nipple watch was disrupted.

As per usual it's a real fuss about nothing. Trust the Sun to get steamed up about this in an oooh-la-la saucy way... it's their stock in trade rather than being a newspaper.

In the US for modelling scantier or clingier items they invariably use nipple shields so you don't see the outline of anything through the clothes. I'm sure the Sun would be devastated if nipple watch was disrupted.
I note that you are calling the Sun a 'newspaper', was this an error on your part ? :)

And they would let us know her country of birth and what benefits she is on!

Would that be the Mail, or would that be the Express... as the latter is even more concerned about such things.

At least some of the contents of both of these pass muster as news. It's a bit harder to find any actual news coverage in some of the other traditional tabloids, I fear.

I just wonder why some of the risqué routines of IW's finest never make the Sun... could it be that with all the exercise equipment shapewear no longer gets air-time... and maybe because nobody in their right mind would want to risk a show presented by one particular IW presenter...

Wow what was that shape wear reinforced with, steel? Anything passing in front of those bazookas would've been blinded by the headlights, mind you Chuntley and Claire Sutton aren't adverse to flashing the old chesticles either.

I think every woman I know whom wear bodies, or un-moulded bras have to slip their hands in to reposition their nipples to the centre. Either the model is very heavy busted naturally, or... I suspect there are 200cc (small) implants in there, that have been placed too high, forcing the nipple to rotate inferolaterally

Did the models on Q not have to "double dip" when they did the AHh bras cos they were so thin everything would have been on show.

Now that was a real rip off making you wear 2 bras, one is bad enough

I think every woman I know whom wear bodies, or un-moulded bras have to slip their hands in to reposition their nipples to the centre. Either the model is very heavy busted naturally, or... I suspect there are 200cc (small) implants in there, that have been placed too high, forcing the nipple to rotate inferolaterally

Eh??????????

That made me laugh, the "forcing the nipple to rotate" part had me envisaging tassels going round and round on the rotating nipples. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back