Who on QVC would you like to meet and go out for a drink with?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You guys crack me up! You really do!

Julia? - Did you not read the bit about meaty rugby thighs? Or was that what made you think of her!

Russel Grant? I think he'd be outta breath just getting in and outta the hot tub never mind much else!

Nah ain't the dashing Julian or indeed Wilson either!

Sorry I thought I had previous form for my Mr. Bagley obsession on this forum!

Wow im now gonna start watching Gatineau shows thanks HIAJ :giggle:

There is only one guest for me!

I can imagine us in an outdoor hot tub getting acquainted over a glass or two of Bollinger at some private mountain retreat high in the Swiss alps. The snow flakes would shimmer around us and cover the mountains peaks. The hot bubbly water would warm our bodies and the Champagne heighten our joviality, sending our flirtatious laughter for miles into the quiet night!

After a while I would emerge from the water and let my Michael Kors golden swimsuit drop to the floor (in true Joan Collins style!), slip on a pair of Golden kitten heels, and wrap myself in the fluffiest white towelling robe that money can buy. I would hold up a towel for my by now excited companion to emerge from the water and show-off his meaty Rugby Legs!

We would then retire indoors reclining on Reindeer fur rugs in front of a large crackling log fire. We would feed each other chocolate covered strawberries dusted with gold leaf and gaze into each other eyes with sultry intent. As the fire warmed our bodies and our carnal lust, we would de-robe and see what other kind of noises we could eject into the moonlit mountains!

:whew::muscle::giggle:

Sorry to spoil things, but as its Andrew. I would drive through the Alps from France in my sportscar, with my wonderful figure, soft strokeable skin and glowing complexion (from Gatineau of course). Slide effortlessly out my car, toss my beautiful blond hair over my tanned shoulders and he would see me standing in the moonlight. He would come to me and we would disappear into the darkness together.

Oh, I've just woken up.....

Last edited:
For a raucous girlei night out it would have to be Stacey.

The evening would start with our hair in rollers putting our slap on before heading out on the town!

I know she hasn't been on Q for years but I would love to share a few cocktails a light supper and a whole lot of bitchin' with Joan Rivers.

Julia to see if she really is a size small.
Ali K to see if she ever draws breath
Debbie F to stick the wagging finger in her eye (although I do think she would be the best laugh).
Chuntley to see if see comes with a LG bag (then she can go cos I can't stand her)
JF to see if she really does have all those products (then she can go too)
Clair will be able to keep us all in check by mummying us

But the one I really want is Ralph (know I'm on my own here) as I would love a good natter and he would bring a wee pressie wouldn't he!?

Last edited:
OH has just said "calm down dear" because I'm giggling so much reading this thread. BTW couldn't trust a man like Andrew B peddling eye cream when he has got such large eye bags. I like a man with integrity.

Latest posts

Back