Who is your favourite guest?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluecat

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone

I was just wondering who your favourite guests/brand ambassadors are...you know, the ones you really look forward to seeing/listening to and why.
There are two guests I particularly enjoy watching...one is Steven from Yankee candles as I really like his evident passion for the brand and can really identify with the way he describes the scents of the various candles and relates them to particular times/places in his life (the way fragrance works for all of us, I believe)
The other is the lady from Frank Usher, June I think she's called. She's been on the Morning Show today, which prompted me to start this thread. I just think she's such an elegant lady with a really calm and professional style and again seems to have a genuine love for her brand.

Who are your favourites and why?

Bluecat

I loved Lennie from Nina Leonard and miss his fun-filled trips.

I like Marie-Francois (sp?) who does a great job with remembering all her Kipling stuff and Mally is a great laugh... she's so unpredictable.

1. Dominic from Aurora - he is such a gentleman - it is awful the way the female presenters are overtly sexy towards him - wouldn’t be tolerated from a male presenter

2. June from Frank Usher - such a lady - living a different lifestyle from me when she goes Office to Opera but I can forgive her because I genuinely think she might do this.

3. Dominic from Taxco – she is the designer not just a so called stylist or brand ambassador

4. Ralph Rossini – I know he isn’t liked on here but I really like him and his pearls

5. Nicki from Birkenstock – really knows her stuff – there is not a question she can’t answer fully

6. Nicki from Lola Rose – again the designer so she knows her stuff

7. Either of the Yankee Candle guests – know their stuff

8. I used to really like Carla when she did only the Tig bags but now she is getting annoying as she is on every show

9. Alison O’Reilly – I used to like her but again she has been overexposed

Now I may not always buy the above products but that doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t watch a show which is down purely to the guest not being a pillock

I even quite like Maxine from Bibi - she can be a laugh depending on the presenter she is with.
That’s about it – all the rest annoy me

Because I mainly watch beauty I like Doris from Doll10 she has a good sense of humour and is passionate about not testing on Animals.

1. Dominic from Aurora - he is such a gentleman - it is awful the way the female presenters are overtly sexy towards him - wouldn’t be tolerated from a male presenter

He's lucky to get away with just flirting from the presenters - if I was there I would be laid prone across the table, unable to speak !!!!

My favourite is Ralph Rossini from Honora. He is a gentleman and knows his pearls. Also Marie Francois from Kipling - again she knows what she is talking about. She's bubbly and enthusiastic about her products. Also like Nikki from Lola Rose - good products and a pleasant lady to listen to.

From past guests I liked Timber from Smashbox, Carolyn Pollack from South Western silver, and Leighton Denny. All were great guests, don't know why they aren't on any more.

I like Marie-Francois (sp?) who does a great job with remembering all her Kipling stuff and Mally is a great laugh... she's so unpredictable.
Oh yes, the lovely Lenny...I always enjoyed him too-he is missed. And Mally, love her and her funny sayings-she also gives great tips but I must admit I often have to turn the volume down when she gets a bit too " cray cray"!!!. I agree, Marie-Francois is good to watch as she really knows her stuff and is really clear and calm in her delivery style and explanations.

I like Lee and SJ the bare minerals ladies, Marie Francoise Wolff, I like Ralph from Honora for some reason I find his voice very relaxing and pleasant to listen to,

Steven and Rosa do know their stuff, so thumbs up.
MarieFrançoise Wolff from Kipling is very watchable, and doesn't shriek and scream
Though she's a got a slightly funny way of talking, Kim of Kim & Co. is excellent on colours, sizes and item numbers so she's always reliable.
Nikki Gerwitz is good because she loves her products and sells them well.
I also don't dislike Anne Dorrington, nor Richard Parker from Sketchers, though I realise these are odd choices

Yankee Stephen and Rosa for me. I think YC really did well to find these two who know their stuff, are very passionate about the product and also come across as friendly and down to earth.

I only really watch YC or the beauty shows for the brands I buy (mainly Decleor, Elemis, Gatineau and L'Occy)mostly on TSV days. I know some of these guests like Fiona and Andrew have their critics but I enjoy their presentations and level of detail, compared to Mrs Windmill from MB. Doris from doll10 is good too, but Mally is too OTT for me.

Laura Geller and Doris Dalton are my favourite make up guests. Leighton Denny will be a very hard act to follow.

Can't bear Mally she is so OTT but like Marie-Francois

I think Rosa from Yankee is my favourite guest.
Annette from ABC is pleasant to listen to as well.

I can't listen to Mally, or any other loud shouty guest.

Oh yes, I forgot Laura Geller. Really missed her on the recent TSV day when Sarah stumbled through the presentations.

I like Lee and SJ the bare minerals ladies, Marie Francoise Wolff, I like Ralph from Honora for some reason I find his voice very relaxing and pleasant to listen to,

Like Lee H who presents tech, knows his stuff!
Marie F is lovely to watch too.
Caroline from Liz Earle is nice.
Ralph & Alison from the jewellery ranges.

Oh yes, I forgot Laura Geller. Really missed her on the recent TSV day when Sarah stumbled through the presentations.

i feel sorry for sarah she seems so petrified. i think she reads the forum. i think she should stop reading the forum

Hmm let me see. I like Lulu Guinness, especially when she's on with Jill Franks and Lulu gives her that "stupid boy" look all the time :mysmilie_17: George Clowes from De Jager is a delightful man, so polite and wonderfully posh. I like Simon Brown and I always wish he'd smack Charlie on the knuckles with a rolling pin or something when he's trying to steal food. I do like Stephen on Yankee and I like Cate that now does the Nina Leonard shows. Nicki on Birkenstock shows is really good, she always sells me a pair (of shoes). Quite like Lesley Ebbets as well. Sure there's more but I'm trying to watch less.

CC

Latest posts

Back