Who buys this stuff??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know with the weekly bone tablet, if I drink too much water with it, I feel a little sick. You have to drink tab water not bottled
I did feel sick for about 10 minutes after taking it. I aired the water in the microwave as our filtered water is in the fridge and I don't do really cold water.

When I had the flu jab and covid booster both together last year, they asked me if I wanted one injection in each arm. However I opted to have them both in my left arm as I’m right handed.

I’ve had all the covid jabs and boosters and the flu jabs and, so far, I’ve never had a reaction to any of them, barring a slightly sore arm on the evening of the day that I had them. I hope that’s the same for me next Saturday. 🤞

I am always fine until the next day. Then the tiredness and aches start.
Did go out this morning and was fine once I got out and about. Now both arms have small lumps and the right side where the injection site feels warm.

Falling and having a long lasting injury is all too easy these days.I tend to walk around scanning the ground.I saw someone who had taken a tumble surrounded by people tending to them probably ringing for an ambulance in my local high street just the other day.Not surprising with the state of the pavements they are a real hazard.

I am always fine until the next day. Then the tiredness and aches start.
Did go out this morning and was fine once I got out and about. Now both arms have small lumps and the right side where the injection site feels warm.
I was given a date for my Flu jab but am going away days later so have booked with Boots for when I return.I was not going to take the risk I might have a reaction, the man in Boots said it is 4 times stronger than previous.Don’t know if that is accurate!?

This year's flu is going to be a really bad strain. They go by Australia and what happens over there each year, as their winter is our summer. I always laugh when people comment in newspaper etc, "oh, it is only the flu." Flu over the years has killed more people than the Black Death or even WWI and WWII. COVID which is really a form of the flu, look how many it killed in the UK.

Latest posts

Back