Which of these presenters would you like to emulate ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had the Lunchtime show on in the background and the "who would you like to emulate" was their lunchtime question/poll and they were asking people to vote. I changed channels a long time before the results were in and I'm not on Facebook so will only have to guess who polled the greatest number of votes. I know that they like to 'involve' their viewers but their fixation with iPads and social media is one of the reasons I can only stand to watch for a few minutes at a time.

Anyone who wants to emulate anything from Debbie's "style" must have bats in their belfry, sorry.

Of the 4 names suggested, she comes a comfortable last for personal style - from the stripey hair to the downmarket, mis-matched outfits she insists on wearing - the style is fashion disaster written large... only she would actually leave the house in a onesie (I've seen selfies of her walking the dogs in the cozee home one). At least the other three dress in a way which is consistently flattering to their colouring and figure... the only time Jilly looks a disaster is if she has to launch in something which doesn't cover her from head to toe... I don't like Pipa's style but it suits her and she's got an excellent eye for colour. Claire is always nicely, even elegantly, dressed most of the time (though could sometimes do with putting the cleavage away), whatever you think of her speaking style or her luxuriant locks.

But it is symptomatic of QVC having completely lost touch with reality.

Someone in an advisory capacity should point out what pathetic nonsense this is,and insulting to their viewers and customers.

Latest posts

Back