which brand of handbags are best.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have 3 Francesco Biasia bags..lovely leather bags in nice colours.
kipling vintage are also very good but not especially stylish,more functional.

I hate Radley bags with a passion.
I also tried stone mountain..but it looked cheap and didn't feel very good quality.

I wonder if there's a link because I'm exactly the same?!? I've a number of Biasia bags which are lovely, I've two Mulberries and an LV - plus a few Guess/Vanilla and some with no name but I've loved them on sight as someone who collects handbags. Loads of Kiplings which are fab for work, but like you - there is something about Radley that I really don't like and yet so many people love them. For classic everyday bags which are beautifully made, for me it would have to be Biasia. Some of mine are about 8-10 years old now and they still look gorgeous. Maybe you can't love both Radley and Biasia for some reason.......

I must confess that I've never heard of Biasia Bags - will have to have a search online later. Any suggestions as to the best place please?

I can understand people's dislike of Radley in a way because I'd never consider one with the pictures as I said earlier. However, I've got a couple of plain leather ones and my daughter has the most gorgeous purple one and the leather just gets better with age..........like a favourite well-worn leather jacket I suppose!

Everyone is different aren't they? And that's what makes us lovely because it wouldn't do to all be the same! Biasia are often found in John Lewis, usually the bigger department stores. I've seen people put them on Ebay but I don't know if there is any kind of counterfeit market out there as there is with other brands? There is an official website but I had a look for you and they're also coming up on House of Fraser's site as being instore but not online.

Francesco Biasia is in TK Maxx and House of Fraser. Like most ranges there were some I liked the look of and some I really didn't I thought they were pretty pricey though - even in TK Maxx. They had several for £99.99 with save £250 on the tag. (It hurts me to pay more than £50 for a bag! :blush: :D )

I don't like a rolled up handle - I like a flat strap but otherwise I only really know what I like when I see it! :eek: :D I've got a couple of Tommy and Kate bags that I really like as well if we're talking non QVC brands.

My favourite everyday bag is a tan leather medium sized casual looking beat up River Island one. :D

The leather bags are always the ones that seem to draw my eye but I'm trying to move away from leather cos of concern for furry creatures so as a result I haven't bought a bag for over a year! :dull: :D

I think the TK Maxx in Aberdeen must just be pants. You find Biasia in yours LAK, other people find KVZ, Philosophy, Decleor, Leighton Denny or OPI and all sorts in theirs. The only thing of interest I've ever found in ours when I've ventured in is a pot of half used Decleor balm something or other (a body one). Seriously - why are other TK shops full of stuff n' things - and ours is full of tat?? Hmmmmph. :envy:

The only bags i have bought from QVC are Tignanello, both pebble and glove leather, and i think they are amazing bags and very good value for money. Stick to the glove leather if you like lighter bags. I am tempted by the B Mak bags as well and i will def. be trying one of them soon.

away from QVC i must admit to a weakness for Claudio Ferrici bags as the leather quality and colours are blummin gorgeous but the price over the last few years has risen to an extent where i really really have to be in love to buy them. coach bags are great too and in some lovely colours. I have found that there are only so many black and brown bags that a girl can own without getting raised eyebrows and deep sighs (i wouldnt mind if it was my husband who protested but its my mother fgs!)

I think the TK Maxx in Aberdeen must just be pants. You find Biasia in yours LAK, other people find KVZ, Philosophy, Decleor, Leighton Denny or OPI and all sorts in theirs. The only thing of interest I've ever found in ours when I've ventured in is a pot of half used Decleor balm something or other (a body one). Seriously - why are other TK shops full of stuff n' things - and ours is full of tat?? Hmmmmph. :envy:

Oh honey! :( Ours is brill. I must only go there when I'm allowed to spoend cos otherwise it's a bit heartbreaking. During my 35 day FART I had to be forcibly led away from litre sizes of Louise Galvin, :heartbroke:

The Plymouth one is like a treasure trove as well. I go a bit shaky on the way there cos I'm so excited! And it is conveniently situated about ten minutes from my bestest bud so I can kill two birds with one stone. :D Cake is usually involved. :grin:

It's not just you! The one in Bolton is poo with knobs on. I've never seen any of the brands that people see in theirs - the only thing I've ever seen was Models Prefer stuff when it was on it's way out. Otherwise its just rails and rails of jumble sale tat...I wish I could drop lucky and find some Philosophy/Decleor bargains but it never seems to happen!

Don't forget TK Maxx do handbags online if your local store is carp.

The only leather bag that I have tried from QVC is Tignanello and I really like it and have had lovely comments about it,
it was also a great price too

Latest posts

Back