Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder whether Sazza will let me start a new thread called "Where is Julian Ballentyne"?

If so, lets see if we can beat the 54 pages of this one :)

I wonder whether Sazza will let me start a new thread called "Where is Julian Ballentyne"?

If so, lets see if we can beat the 54 pages of this one :)

There really isn't any need as he is mentioned in this thread as much as Debbie is!

On Debbie Flint's blog last week she said "Guess which former QVC face will be filling in for Pipa whilst she takes her sabbatical?"

If it is a former guest then it won't be the likes of Anthony, hmmm who will it be???? I think it might be the lady who does a lot of the Christmas and garden items like the chairs etc. She was in a recent promo which made me think they might be drip feeding her face in before she starts????

I really wish Paul Lavers would come back. I thought he was amazingly brilliant. I used to tune in just to watch him!

Haven't been on the Forum for quite a long time and don't watch QVC as much as I did so when I came back to the Forum this thread came as quite a surprise/shock to me. From my recollection everyone who left QVC voluntarily always mentioned it and it wasn't hidden. The only time things went quiet was when there were issues. Will we ever find out - maybe not. Even if QVC don't say anything, I think that Debbie and Julian have too much dignity and self respect to get involved in mud slinging. I'm sad that they have apparently gone but I'm sure that they will go on to many other good things. Good luck to them both.

As debbie has said a former QVC face, its unlikely to be one of the ambassdors.

The only presenter whos names they seem to mention sometimes, is Antony, unlike other presenters, he always seems more thean welcome to pop in when he is home, has even appeared on screen, think he guested for XBox, and appeared on a Electronics hour. Maybe he is in between of one of his cruises, and is home, cause i think i heard them say he sometimes stays at one of the presentershouses

I hope it's not smug Anthony. Every time he appeared on screen I wanted to PUNCH his smug face he was so full of himself! Repulsive!

Wasn't it Julian that Anthony stayed with when he was back here?? If that's the case then would Anthony want to come back if there are issues with Julian??

Wasn't it Julian that Anthony stayed with when he was back here?? If that's the case then would Anthony want to come back if there are issues with Julian??

My thoughts exactly, Tigger. Every time he returned to London, from the ship, he and Julian met up. I don't thinl, therefore, the Q would have him on.

i do think it will be anthony - as its been said it seems that hes welcome any time or any show! it would make sense that its probably easier for him,more than most,as his work is very different.i didnt dislike him...i thought at times he was quite humerous but i can see how he could across smug.

id love kara with the voices to come back i didnt like the other kara much.cant think of many other old presenters - 2 karas,sunitta (sp) only stayed 5 mins,daniel,anthony,sara g

qvc cant hold it against anthony that hes friends with julian...surely??? in this day and age would that be a reason he wouldnt get a job? surely what he does in his private life is up to him?

I just hope if DG does switch to another shopping channel, she doesn't regret it ,The grass isn't always greener on the other side . Im sure we have all jumped ships in the past and have regretted doing it :doh:

Naaah I reckon Debbie may not have burned her bridges with Q just yet. Maybe negotiations are happening which is why bothJulian and Debbie are still on the blogs and may return.Best to leave on good terms so you can be welcomed back with open arms from where you left.

I'd like to see Claudia again, if only to watch her going from cool control to helpless giggles in a matter of seconds. She used to make me laugh.

I'd love to see Sara G back too. Beautiful voice.

But you never know it might be Daniel!

Latest posts

Back