Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder what class of airline ticket they get? Can't imagine Alison Young being too thrilled with the Babybel and Ryvita they served up on my last flight to NY! But then my flight only cost about £400 return looool!

Unfortunately, I think this may be the wrong move. I do hope she proves me wrong. Wish her the best of luck.

I very rarely watch bid tv but I would have thought certain other more shouty Q presenters would be a better fit. I always thought DG was a rather classy lady. There used to be a huge gap in class between Q and the other shopping channels, IMHO, but the gap seems to be closing now. I mean in terms of presenting style not quality of goods. I seldom know the brands on bid and I was also shocked by their p&p and phone charges. I hope DG does well.

I wonder what class of airline ticket they get? Can't imagine Alison Young being too thrilled with the Babybel and Ryvita they served up on my last flight to NY! But then my flight only cost about £400 return looool!

I Love Baybel :)

Who did you fly with? I am off to San Francisco soon with Virgin - maybe I will get Babybel ! Must say, you got a good price to NY.

Inge x

Makes me doubt whether her departure from Q had anything to do with money. Can't imagine Bid paying her as much as Q would have done or that the terms and conditions would have been better. Speculation of course.

When you've been unemployed for a while it concentrates the mind... Maybe she had to lower her expectations as the months passed.

Poor Debs.

Her first item was a very old-fashioned brick-red floral vase. "It's like something you would see on the Antiques Roadshow, something that had been in the family for years" erm no it looked like cheap tat you'd find someone flogging for 50p a a car-boot sale.

Oh Debbie :confused:, can't help feeling a wee bit sorry for her, ending up at Bid.

She is much classier than that, she should have been snapped up by IW (I know they are not a classy outfit either but better than Bid - me thinks so anyway).

I feel ever so sorry for her having to go on Bid but in this climate needs must. She will stand heads and shoulders above the other presenters with her professionalism. I think Bid really is the pits, beyond amateurish. 'Good Luck Debbie' I think you will need it!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back