whats the point presenters putting face skincare cream on their hands constantly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tend to dot cream on my right hand from a tube or jar then melt on my finger tips and put on my face. My right hand looks much better than my left. Must remember to alternate!

I tend to dot cream on my right hand from a tube or jar then melt on my finger tips and put on my face. My right hand looks much better than my left. Must remember to alternate!
Liz Earle came to the same conclusion so you're in good company lol

If they rub it into their faces it would stuff up their make up. They rarely appear make up free, apart from the poor Liz Earle model who has to sit there using cleanse and polish for the whole show!

Yeah I know it would upset their 'make up masks' thats partly why I wish they were made to put a bit of the face cream on their faces, so we can see what there like under all that slap. Would be funny to see the make up start to melt on air!

Yeah I know it would upset their 'make up masks' thats partly why I wish they were made to put a bit of the face cream on their faces, so we can see what there like under all that slap. Would be funny to see the make up start to melt on air!

Yeh but Tristar, some of the ladies look sickenly awesome without the make-up too grrrrrr! Jealous, moi??? lol x

They can't put it on their face because they are wearing TV make-up. They put it on their hand to give an idea of the consistency / texture. They rub it in and say "mmmm" so as if to affirm to its pleasant fragrance and buttery soft consistency!!!

Latest posts

Back