Whats happened to QVC???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Makes one wonder if Julia R is ready to jump ship. You can count her appearances on one hand since the move to Chiswick. She cant be on holiday ALL the time.

Totally in agreement about the rest. I'm sick of the Get Gorgeous, Beauty Days, What Women Want, and New York Shopping Special days. Same stuff different banner. Mind you, Ultrasun has been absent for at least a week !!!!

I want my Temp-tations back !!!

I'm surprised a few of the presenters want to be associated with it now.Don't get wrong,a job's a job.Period.

But there are some presenters IMO of course,that don't need the job.Whilst I find her easy watching and informative,I'm not a huge fan of JR...and she doesn't strike me as someone who needs the job.KT to me has always presented to me that really she'd quite like to live a housewife's life now,particularly as her kids are getting older and moving on.The same with DG.AY doesn't rock up for as many launches and stuff that she used to.JH is there because it fits in with her life and kids.

I feel there still enough presenters gushing over QVc to complete the job...but I'm deffo surprised some haven't jump ship.

Makes one wonder if Julia R is ready to jump ship. You can count her appearances on one hand since the move to Chiswick. She cant be on holiday ALL the time.

Totally in agreement about the rest. I'm sick of the Get Gorgeous, Beauty Days, What Women Want, and New York Shopping Special days. Same stuff different banner. Mind you, Ultrasun has been absent for at least a week !!!!

I want my Temp-tations back !!!
Lucky you missed it Brissles but ultrasun was on yesterday with Kathy, but no Abbey thank goodness:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back