Whatever happened to...?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Murano Glass and Millefiori jewellery. Loved those. I miss a lot of the jewellery that they used to sell. So little choice now. Oh, and Precious Time, their watch range. I still have watches that I bought then that I still wear, one with amethyst and the other with blue topaz stones, which cost around £30.
I loved the jewellery shows too. Treasures of India, Chateau D'Argent and others. Previous time was a fave. I bought the Amethyst, the Agate with cameos, a peridot watch and popcorn watch too, as well as buying for other people.

I was never really into jewellery on QVC or anywhere. I bought a few rings and earrings at one point but I don't wear jewellery every day, just if I’m going out somewhere (if I remember). So the people you’re all discussing are not familiar to me at all but I do remember a lady from Thailand who would occasionally give a little traditional dance performance. Who was that?
I can't remember but I thought she was Balinese lol....probably wrong but loved the jewellery

Latest posts

Back