Denim & Co TSV 24/09/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co. Contrast Mock Neck Jumper
Item Number: 408624
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Layer your look with the trans-seasonal style of this mock neck jumper from Denim & Co. Created in a super soft fabric that feels fantastic to wear, this on-trend jumper can be worn with any look already in your wardrobe. Dress it down with jeans and trainers for a casual get-together or dress it up with a satin skirt and heels for a chic transitional office look.
Easy care - as well as being a joy to wear, this long-sleeved jumper is as easy as can be to look after as well. Simply pop it in the washing machine at 30 C and you'll be ready to go again in no time.
Transitional style - with its on-trend seasonal colours, traditional design and easy-layering versatility, this wardrobe staple will see you through autumn, winter and spring in comfort and style.
Choose your shade - with five gorgeous options to choose from, you're sure to find a colour to fit your style. The three block colour choices Soft Blue/Turquoise, Camel/Orange and Green/Pink each feature a pop of complementary colour at the hem and cuffs, and the striped patterns, Navy Stripe and Red Stripe, mix things up throughout.
  • Long sleeves
  • Mock neck
  • Relaxed silhouette
  • 67% acrylic, 30% polyester, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Soft Blue/Turquoise
  • Camel/Orange
  • Green/Pink
  • Navy Stripe
  • Red Stripe

Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 94.6cm (37.3"), S: 99.7cm (39.3"), M: 104.8cm (41.3"), L: 111.1cm (43.8"), XL: 118.8cm (46.8"), 2XL: 128.9cm (50.8"), 3XL: 139.1cm (54.8")
  • Length: XS: 63.8cm (25.1"), S: 64.5cm (25.4"), M: 65.1cm (25.6"), L: 66cm (26"), XL: 67.3cm (26.5"), 2XL: 69.2cm (27.2"), 3XL: 71.4cm (28.1")

All measurements are approximate

Why do they put borders of colours that don't match and just jar on the senses? It's fashion backward, not forward. The stripey ones aren't too bad though I wouldn't buy them and some of these jumpers just look plain odd. Denim & Co is one of my favourite brands on QVC but they've lost me on this one. An opportunity missed.

First thought…”ooh, I like that, especially the pale bluel
Second thought … “oh, I don’t know though, looks like will go out of shape easily”. So checked fabric composition and saw it had some elastane which I presume would help in keeping shape.
Then I checked the price and it’s a NO.
Probably just as well, because I rarely wear jumpers as I overheat far too easily.

What rubbish. £40 with p&p for what looks like a cheap market stall jumper. The colours are awful and as an 82 year old I would not be seen alive in any of them.

This price point is a wool/cotton/acrylic mix on the high street a luxury yarn.This is a synthetic at a high price.

Yes, I bought an Air Yarn crew neck in M&S for £19.50 on Saturday. I cannot wear polo or mock neck jumpers, I have a short neck and feel like I am being strangled.

Air Yarn is made with recycle materials.
Just had a look at the Air Yarn, I'd never come across it before and it looks really nice. Hopefully it washes well.

Latest posts

Back