What!?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I've lost count of the number of times that I've had to iron 'stuff' from Q before I wear it ! Kim & Co in particular - not noticeable on the right side, but turn it inside out and the garment generally creased to bu......ery because of the way its 'shoved' into a plastic bag !!

Isn't one of their selling points for clothes that they don't need ironing - Michele Hope, Renee, Kim etc, I'm sure I've heard that used as a plus point - what are we supposed to be ironing? oh Northern nights? And our muslin cloths?!!! incidentally how *do* you iron a fitted sheet? Other than 'badly'.

What are you supposed to be ironing???
[splutter]
Why, Yong Kim of course! A very slick marketing ploy there by QVC - sell us something that needs ironing then sell us the tools to iron it. Brilliant!

I suppose tailors, dress makers, bridalwear shops, alteration services, small dry cleaners or people who do ironing for a living might consider something like this and it would probably pay for itself over time but nowadays so many clothes don`t need ironing or so many people own tumble dryers which also cut down on ironing, that Mr or Ms Bloggs would barely use it. I don`t mind ironing as I said earlier but with only 2 of us in the house, there`s hardly massive big piles of ironing. There`s always people who want the latest gadgets simply because they can afford it but IMO it`s just a waste of a heck of a lot of money.

Swankypants, yes, but be fair, you overlooked saying that it sings like Domingo, it dances like Fred Astaire, it says "my new book has just come out....", it trims Simon Biagi's chest hair, not to mention putting the clothes away after ironing them. Personally, I've ordered 3, one for me and 2 to give to friends as gifts....(not). By the way, I love your saying "Holy crap on a cracker!":mysmilie_483:

To be honest, I think I subconsciously pinched it from Big Bang Theory, Eddie Izzard or Scooby Doo, I am always quoting one of the three.

Latest posts

Back