What would you like to see on Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I think its fair to say QVC has become pretty boring and repetitive of late, so which products and brands would u like to see on Q?

And which brands and products would you like to see return?

Heres my choice

Actual Fashion!!! Both Ladies and mens ( some dishy male models would be nice :smirk: )

More Pet shows

Childrens Toys and clothes.

Some Brands id like to see back are

Molton brown , Aveda , Mop . Smashbox.

Years ago they had some nice cashmere jumpers - I couldn't afford them at the time. I'd like to see them back. If they didn't wash well you could return them under the 30 day guarantee

Yes I agree, QVC seems to be very boring of late, I hardly watch now and prefer to see if am missing anything by having a nose on here. Fashion is not a word I and I think most of us would associate with them, most of their clothing ranges are old fashioned and cheap looking, why can't they have something a bit more with it and a bit original.
Beauty could do with an overhaul as well, shame they no longer can have Molton Brown, aveda etc, but surely they could bring us something different.
I am surprised they don't cater more for children, or do kids clothes.
I think they should have a few more shows involving customers, and perhaps do make overs on them instead of using glamorous models who already have half a tonne of slap on them before they start.
Sportswear as well would make a change, but I can't see them changing their product range that drastically x

I think Liz Earle should bring back her original formula cleanse and polish- under a different name of course.

Also Freedom bags, Aveda, Molton brown and Eco Tan

I would like to see a range of shabby chic interiors including patchwork and american quilts. In cotton. I saw a lovely one over Chrismas for one of their "fillers" advertising their christmas shows. But I have never seen them sell it on air or online. It bugs me when they show products that are unavailable to buy when they do those little fillers in between shows/breaks.

Classic clothes. Sue Devitt. Good diamonds 4EP. MOP.
Fewer pingable clothes. Fewer beauty shows. Fewer electronic shows.
Better craft shows with good offers and decent demos.

I'm not a crafter, but I'd love to see some different crafts like sewing or knitting on QVC. Or maybe candle making. I quite fancy taking up a creative hobby but I don't fancy cards or scrapbooks. It'd be nice to get some ideas

Because of the internet age many brands no longer need or want to go QVC. Just a fact.

Because of the way people have tightened their belts, QVC now play it very very very very safe. They repeat stuff which they know will sell for them. They don't want to or cannot step outside the box. They are BORING!!!!

Smaller brands are now owned by the BIG brands and they decide how to market them.

Liz Earle and Smashbox both in store in Boots. Avon bought LE and Estee Lauder bought Smashbox and things changed.

A lot of the brands and products they sell I have no interest in. Craft, tech, gardening, fashion, Yankee Candles. Even the beauty shows are like watching boring re runs of something you used to like but now have moved on.

I think Liz Earle should bring back her original formula cleanse and polish- under a different name of course.

Also Freedom bags, Aveda, Molton brown and Eco Tan

I would like to see a range of shabby chic interiors including patchwork and american quilts. In cotton. I saw a lovely one over Chrismas for one of their "fillers" advertising their christmas shows. But I have never seen them sell it on air or online. It bugs me when they show products that are unavailable to buy when they do those little fillers in between shows/breaks.

Do ya mean " clean and buff":giggle:

A total revamp of everything. Some new presenters. New brands and products. New guests.
QVC to drag itself away from the same old stuff with the same old hype from the same old presenters with the same old guests. They could be really innovative and get their buyers to source new up and coming brands and products which the manufacturers would love to show and sell on TV. Many new smaller brands would love to get a foot into the door.

Neal's Yard skin care. Modern bedding such as large spots/stripes. Small kitchen gadgets such as a coffee maker for 1/2 peeps. " Designer style" pet accessories such as Lulu Guinness food bowls with matching mat and fork, Cath Kidston cat basket and quilt. More Van Dal wide-fitting shoes in "trendy" styles. Well designed clothes for plus sizes made from fabric other than polyester

Free P&P and returns obviously.

Smaller TV graphics - I am fed up with looking through a small box at an item that is covered up by the bottom of the screen graphic. If the right hand box keeps popping up with the sizes, then why do the presenters keep reading them out? All we need is the item number, description and price, the rest of it is unnecessary as we know the telephone number etc. or just make the website details and telephone numbers on one line.

I would like to know a bit more about the models on the shows. I really like Sharon and Goody on the Kim & Co shows and I would like to know more about them. It seems that Sharon has a good sense of humour and she always looks so immaculate. OK its her job, but what do the models do when they are on not QVC, and what are their beauty secrets.

What I would definitely like is less conversations with the crew, I am not interested in who the floor manager is what they had for breakfast - they are invisible people.

Also less use of scripted words - "on trend" for instance, it sounds so insincere, plus telling us what we can do with items, i.e. this is ideal for a present for friend, or a teacher. I am buying the item, so I decide what I am doing with it. If I am buying it for me, don't try and guilt trip me into giving it away.

Oh God might have to change my breakfast cereal - I'm coming on a bit strong there!

Okay, I am going to say this. YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET FREE P&P!!!!! Apart from a few times when they so generally give it on certain items, and make sure to let us know how grateful we should be for it.

QVC US they whine and bitch about the postage all the time, they are like comparing a Blue Whale in size to QVC UK being a sprat. They don't get it well certainly won't. In fact I am surprised they haven't started the return prepared postage thing here yet. You get a label in your product with pre paid postage, which they kindly take off your refund. Of course the set price is $6+, but if you return it yourself(which they make awkward would cost you $2+).

Some good quality casual wear would be nice I bought a few Fabrizio tops years ago and they were really good quality and wore extremely well. I think QVC are between a rock and a hard place as they can only sell products that Companies will allow them to sell. Less American clothing would be nice as most of it is tat and let's face it most UK customers are not American therefore have completely different tastes in clothes and probably make up as well. Craft seems to have all but disappeared thank god. I wish they would get some decent silver jewellery as these days silver shows are full of beaded bracelets earrings etc and the only bit of silver is the bolt ring fastener. I have not been tempted to buy anything form them since last year.

I am another one who misses both Molton Brown and Aveda.
I would also like more 'silver' jewellery shows without the items being gemset or just having silver clasps!
Oh and more clothes that are not prints or 'embellished' in some way - I often think that I like the style of some garments and then they spoil it by adding 'embellishments' when I could do that myself by way of jewellery or scarf and ring the changes.

I shop a lot online and nearly all the retailers send me offers from time to time - money off/GWP/free p and p. In fact after the first purchase I try to work it so I never pay full whack again. All I've ever had from QVC are easy pay codes, designed to cost rather than save me money in the long run. OK the odd items may be free P & P, but the rest of the time their P & P charges/policy are outrageous. I would like to see some decent offers and a flat rate for delivery, though I agree with Donna that it ain't gonna happen.

Latest posts

Back