What was the last TSV you bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CountessK

Registered Shopper
Following on from the Groundhog Day thread, I'm just wondering which TSVs we've been buying?

The only TSV I've bought this year was the spacesaver bags a couple of weeks ago, because we're moving house. I don't think there's been anything else tempting enough to overcome the P&P issue.

Cheers, CountessK.

The Elemis TSV before Christmas. It was on easy pay so that prompted me to buy it.

Well its been so long since I bought a TSV that I think it might have been a Kipling bag middle of last year maybe, no thats a lie, it was the Ken Paves Hairdo TSV whenever that was on! Nothing else has tempted me since!

I bought the kipling TSV. The only TSV that I'm really looking forward to, is the elemis one. I hope it's not too expensive. Nothing much takes my eye at the moment. They are just not as exciting as they used to be. I certainly have to thing twice now before spending my money. :cash:

L'Occitane 7 Piece Luxury Bath & Body Collection 24/10/2010

I looked it up! :clapping: :giggle:

Another one with the Elemis in December............in fact I have been very very good lately and abstained from watching it so much and therefore saved some money.

Mercedes (Charlie Bear) and I'm going to resist all temptation with the Charlie Bear TSV next week because the only bear I want now is Shaun Panda Bear and he's been on order from another stockist for months.

Other than a couple of re-orders in January of products I like, but had run out of, and which I know I can't get from anywhere else, I'm closing my purse. I got sent a hard copy of all my purchases since I first started buying from QVC in January 2007 and when I saw the amount I'd spent it I nearly passed out! :mysmilie_466: But seeing it in black and white has certainly sorted out my 'need' to spend money.

Latest posts

Back