What was the last TSV you bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hey, Love A'Kin-when did you get so flaming good at F.A.R.T.I.N.G.?????????????????

SMUG WHATSIT! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I know! Get me - eh? I owe it all to the F.A.R.T.S.

Loveheart's tireless firm but fair reprimands, and BakerGirl's straight to the point pithy comments about how ridiculous it is to spend £45 plus P&P for a 9 piece kit just to get the new eyeliner or something really hit home.

Plus it's easier to F.A.R.T if you're all all doing it at the same time. :grin:

I'm not totally reformed though. I need constant supervison. :blush:

That was mine too!:flower:

I've only just paid the bliddy thing off. And it's 75% gone. Heh.

Ah, the downside of maximum easy pays! :giggle:

Forgive me QVC for I have sinned. It has been 107 days since my last TSV purchase....

:giggle:

Liz Earle TSV last weekend, the first one of hers I've bought in over a year. Before that the Elemis one at Christmas, though that will be my last from them - I keep trying but just don't get on with the range. Before that it was The Slanket in Nov which is one of my best purchases ever! And together with the Poxytane TSV from last June they were my only TSVs of 2010 :clapping:

Everyone seems to have succumbed to Elemis! I feel all left out! Hope you all enjoyed it. But I did get the Alpha H oto the other day, but that is it.

Mine was the Smashbox Mega Palette but seeing as that one was returned then technically my last TSV was the Bose Portable SoundDock which wins the title of the most expensive item and TSV I have ever purchased from Q and made me go :eek: what have I done!!
I am really pleased with it though, sounds amazing.

Really can't remember the last TSV I bought, which is telling in itself as I often used to buy them.
I tend to mainly buy jewellery and since joining this forum have become a lot more savvy about QVC and their tactics and realise that TSVs can often represent reduced quality at a not particularly good price so have become quite resistant to buying them. I am now a loyal member of the cult of F.A.R.T.

Only three in the last year! - wow (I had to look it up because I couldn't remember at all)

The last one was the Slanket in October and that wasn't even for me

I actually don't have that much willpower - it's just that there's not much on QVC that appeals to me these days.

Philosophy bath and body collection end of November. Gatineau November and L'Occitane October. I have to admit to several other non tsv purchases too!

Like many others, the Elemis TSV from Dec, infact I haven't ordered anything from them at all so far this year and that's quite unusual for me. I blame ST.com for it!! :cheeky:

I ordered the Leighton Denny one last week (birthday present from my daughter) so technically I didn't buy it. Before that it was the Ojon one because for once the shampoo was hydrating rather than volumising. I reckon before that it was the Laura Geller one that was on Auto Delivery which I recently cancelled. Didn't even buy the last OPI one.

Checked my account and last TSV I bought was a L'Occitane one in June last year! In fact I've only bought 7 things from QVC in the last 12 months, 2 of which were from Clearance. It comes down to price really, most of what I buy is beauty and there are so many cheaper places to shop online these days.

Elemis one for me too although I did buy emus from Amazon at the same time they were a QVC tsv!

Latest posts

Back